Saturn Sky Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... gotta say that this forum has been quite interesting & informing - so I finally decided to join and give my input.

While I have seen some threads listing Skys for sale, I thought it would be nice to have a single thread that lists info about Skys that are ready for immediate purchase.

This may eliminate the wait for some and help minimize the wait for others. If you know of any Skys that are available, please post info about it.

Not sure if we can list the dealer's contact info in the forum or not, so I'll kick it off by specifying the general location.
<removed info>

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
mista_phi said:
Ok... gotta say that this forum has been quite interesting & informing - so I finally decided to join and give my input.

While I have seen some threads listing Skys for sale, I thought it would be nice to have a single thread that lists info about Skys that are ready for immediate purchase.

This may eliminate the wait for some and help minimize the wait for others. If you know of any Skys that are available, please post info about it.

Not sure if we can list the dealer's contact info in the forum or not, so I'll kick it off by specifying the general location.

Feel free to contact me for the exact location.
Sorry mista_phi, the site is not in the business of collecting/collating dealer stock and advertising for dealerships. There is just no way to control posting, inventory, and also directly interferes with the supporing vendor structure which pays the bills.

The general rule is you shouldn't offer for sale or post availability for products (including vehicles) you personally do not own.

For more detail, check out the rules/guidelines/etiquette section (link available in my signature), specifically the part about commercial posting.

There are many avenues for obtaining information about dealer stock, location of vehicles, and a simple phone call to your local dealers will tell you whether they are available and more importantly whether they will REALLY sell to you at or below MSRP.

PM me if you want more details, and/or look in the section "for sale/wanted to buy" section for some discussion on commercial posting rules.

thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.