Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you might want to see a couple of different views of a SkyShield on a Yellow Sky.

The Shield definitely reduces the wind coming back to front by the driver's right ear, especially at speeds over 60mph. It really improves your ability to have a conversation with the person in the passenger seat (unless you don't want to hear her...I didn't say that in case she asks!) The good thing for those that might be worried about it is that it doesn't remove the great open air feeling that only a convertible, boat or motorcycle can provide!

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
Nice! I can't wait for mine to arrive!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I like that a lot better than the dealer installed screen.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Looks great ! I have been thinking about putting one on my " mean " GXP when I finally ever get it. I just decided, it a yes.

·
Registered
57 Posts
That looks better than any I've seen so far (actually it looks great!). Is there any problem with this model staying in place when the top is up?

Placed deposit with dealer 1 Jul
#5 on dealer's list
Hopefully in my driveway by the end of the year
(not too many allocations coming to OK)

·
Registered
144 Posts
TexaSky said:
Thought you might want to see a couple of different views of a SkyShield on a Yellow Sky.

The Shield definitely reduces the wind coming back to front by the driver's right ear, especially at speeds over 60mph. It really improves your ability to have a conversation with the person in the passenger seat (unless you don't want to hear her...I didn't say that in case she asks!) The good thing for those that might be worried about it is that it doesn't remove the great open air feeling that only a convertible, boat or motorcycle can provide!
Looks nice where do we get one? I am a little concerned about the location and what has to be done to the rubber lining that seals the trunk.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Very nice pictures. The kappashield is on my list of things to get for my Sky.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts