Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a set of 4 slightly used Chrome Radiums for sale. There is no damage to the wheels. They come with mounted and ballanced with Goodyear Eagle RS.A tires. The tires and wheels both have only a couple hundred miles on them. When we got the Sky we put the M1's on it almost right away. Before they were put on, the Sky recieved very few miles. We shipped our M1's to KC for the gathering out there and put the stock wheels back on. Then we started testing on the Radiums and put the tires on there. Since then the car has only been on a few "long distance" drives. The pictures posted are not of the ACTUAL wheels for sale, but rather our website image, however the wheels for sale are identicle and have no damage. Our asking price is $1800 for all 4 wheels and tires, but we will entertain other offers. I added it up with shipping to my house and it was $2,498.86 for wheels, tires, mount and ballance, and shipping. That means you are getting roughly $698.86 off on some slightly used wheels and tires. Check em out. I can answer any questions you might have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts