Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
bigd2114 said:
has anyone else noticed the petals seems a little slippery in the prem. package
Haven't had the problem (no car) -- but it seems (the ones I have seen up close) that the "grip" sections are raised quite high... Perhaps a bit slippery near the edges? Moreso if your shoes are wet -- I can't imagine the pedals being slick with rubber-soled, dry, shoes...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
bigd2114 said:
seem fine to me... Try different shoes

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Pedal Power

SkyMan 07 said:
seem fine to me... Try different shoes
I would have to agree. Mine seem to "stick" if anything!!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Ernest said:
No problems here, work fine
All's OK here..Maybe you have slick leather soles (maybe)

·
Registered
370 Posts
No problem here. Try sneekers.:D

·
Super Moderator
11,619 Posts
bigd2114 said:
Man, don't tell me these things come with vases like the VW Beetles do...where do you put the flowers????:D :)

(Sorry...had to...read it and just went "Petals"? LOL...I'll screw up like this soon enough so feel free to return the favor...)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Bare feet

Iffen ya try ta shift in yalls bare feet youd be aseein a little less slippin and a little more peddle action. Why sho I can heel toe right easyn in my bare feets. But sometimes I might get a little toe jam from those there cow pies that I be asteppin in. Skip..tryin to wash his feet in the commode by repeated flushing......:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Skip said:
Iffen ya try ta shift in yalls bare feet youd be aseein a little less slippin and a little more peddle action. Why sho I can heel toe right easyn in my bare feets. But sometimes I might get a little toe jam from those there cow pies that I be asteppin in. Skip..tryin to wash his feet in the commode by repeated flushing......:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
We wear shoes above the mason dixon line. that helps

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Every now an then I find me some of them rubber from tires an strap them on my feet ta use when I go awalkin in the cow pasture. But other than that I just be agoin barefoot. Skip... athinkin of going out to tha highway an gettin sum more rubber fer his foots.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
No slipping here....:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts