Saturn Sky Forum banner

Small Update!!!

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  SkyBaby 
#1 ·
Hey guys & gals...

Our first image (so as every other first image order) is still in LIMBO (I mean POMS, code 030 :mad: ) and is not expected to move from there until next week. :banghead:

We have been informed that we will get two (2) more images on the 20th of Feb. I hope its true... :thumbs: This two will go into POMS (030) on the 1st of March. :rolleyes:

Polar White has been made available for order (for the next available images) with the Red/Black Leather Interior option. :thumbs:

That's all I have... :jester:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

#2 ·
Thanks for the info. It's appreciated.:thumbs:

#4 ·
I just got the same word from my salesman! He said that it hadn't moved at all from POMS but will let me know the second it hits 033. Sigh :rolleyes:

#5 ·
Letter from Saturn

I have just receved a letter from My Saturn Dealer and its provided some info on the PRODUCTION start date. It said the scheduled build date is the last week of March for there first Sky. It gos on to say they will not charge additional dealer profit, nor will they accessorize the sky to drive up the price. Also they should have there next 2 images the end of Feb...:cheers:

#7 ·
Ernest said:
My order is still at 030 and like you is expected to move in a week or so. Do you have "TPW? Mine is stillat 02/03/06 and holding as of today.

ERNEST:thumbs:
Our has NOT gotten a Tentative Production Week still. :brentil: Just showing at POMS and that's it. Maybe because our is an Automatic (MX0) it doesn't have that TPW but, if your has a TPW of 2/3/06, it should had been built already!!! So your TPW is not valid or good. :nono:

Regards,

#8 ·
It could have been built, and scrapped, or sitting somewhere on the line, or not started, who knows, At least I have got some activity in the pipeline, better than a poke in the eye. Of the three images my dealer has on order two (mine & 1 other) are showing the same changes in the pipeline, and the 3rd is still sitting at 030, with no activity.

#9 ·
Ernest said:
It could have been built, and scrapped, or sitting somewhere on the line, or not started, who knows, At least I have got some activity in the pipeline, better than a poke in the eye. Of the three images my dealer has on order two (mine & 1 other) are showing the same changes in the pipeline, and the 3rd is still sitting at 030, with no activity.

Maybe one of those in the yard is yours, Getting snow tested :)

#12 ·
I guess everyone has forgotten what Kappaman told us In a previous post, that all the first cars are held until after they get a couple hundred built( if they have already started production), then they do an inspection by the engineers and brass from Saturn, then if they pass then they will be deemed ready for commerce and can finish the process to be shipped.. he said that could take a week or two to do...

#14 ·
Sky Dealer said:
Hey guys & gals...

Our first image (so as every other first image order) is still in LIMBO (I mean POMS, code 030 :mad: ) and is not expected to move from there until next week. :banghead:

We have been informed that we will get two (2) more images on the 20th of Feb. I hope its true... :thumbs: This two will go into POMS (030) on the 1st of March. :rolleyes:

Polar White has been made available for order (for the next available images) with the Red/Black Leather Interior option. :thumbs:

That's all I have... :jester:

Regards,

TY TY TY..... SkyBaby-07

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.