Saturn Sky Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

· Registered
142 Posts
Just did the swap this week and even on a white car I really like them! One of my original markers was broken so I need to replace them anyway. Concerned about them not being bright enough and that's not a problem! (The second picture isn't the original amber, that's what it looks lit up.)

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

· Registered
2007 Base Roadster, "Stock" for the most part, but with lots of interior illumination changes
2,433 Posts
Since my post many months ago, I changed my mind and decided to get them. I recently installed them and have to say that they look exceptional on my dark Navy Blue Sky. Generally speaking, I am not into such mods but this is an exception for me. I am holding on to my originals in-case there is an electrical failure. It is easy enough to revert back if needed or desired.

I have a box filled with miscellaneous Sky stuff that my OEM ambers store inside nicely.

· Registered
20,820 Posts
Just did the swap this week and even on a white car I really like them! One of my original markers was broken so I need to replace them anyway. Concerned about them not being bright enough and that's not a problem! (The second picture isn't the original amber, that's what it looks lit up.)

View attachment 115456 View attachment 115457
Just noticed the rims on your car...are those painted or alloy...because if those are painted....I have never seen those on a Sky....they came alloy only on SE models...

· Registered
142 Posts
Just noticed the rims on your car...are those painted or alloy...because if those are painted....I have never seen those on a Sky....they came alloy only on SE models...
They are a set of SE wheels that I bought last summer from a guy who had the powder coated that grey color. Wasn't sure how I would like them on my white car but I have grown to like it if for nothing else it's a little different! I still have the original chrome wheels in the garage just in case I change my mind.

Thanks!

Jim

· Registered
20,820 Posts
They are a set of SE wheels that I bought last summer from a guy who had the powder coated that grey color. Wasn't sure how I would like them on my white car but I have grown to like it if for nothing else it's a little different! I still have the original chrome wheels in the garage just in case I change my mind.

Thanks!

Jim
I lean toward the chrome...unless those SE rims were alloy.

· Registered
2007 Base Roadster, "Stock" for the most part, but with lots of interior illumination changes
2,433 Posts

· Registered
2,433 Posts
Bought same off AliExpress. Liked them so much I ended up replacing pretty much all my exterior lights with LEDs!
I replaced my rear license plate bulb with a bright daylight LED which looks great and ties in nicely with my LED interior.

I also replaced my rear back-up light bulb with an extra bright LED where more light was welcomed.

· Premium Member
1,310 Posts
21 - 38 of 38 Posts