Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure I believe this happened and don't hate me for it, but browsing on autotrader.com this morning I actually found an independent dealer with an available Sky. :willy: Called, gave them a deposit. Now I just need the final paper work from my bank and I'm off on a road trip to pick it up. Of course this could all fall through somehow. I'm in shock since I was looking at a year wait for my Saturn dealer. I've never bought a car in this manner, so I'm pretty nervous about the whole transaction.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Good for you.....

The rest of us who are waiting are a bit jealous, but I'm happy you will get a new baby. What kind of options and color is she?

Silver Pearl
Black/Red Leather
Monsoon 6 - Disk
Chrome Wheels
Manual

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Decklid Spoiler Option, Limited Slip Differential, 5 speed manual transmission, Premium Trim Package Option of Leather seat inserts, leather wrapped steering wheel, steering wheel audio controls, metallic finish sill plates, stainless steel pedal covers; 18” chrome-plated aluminum wheels (replaces STD/OPT wheels); Communications plus program, AM/FM Radio w/ 6-disc CD/MP3 and Monsoon Premium Audio System (Replaces STD/OPT Radio & Speakers) XM Satellite Radio – Service Fee extra – 1st 3 months included. Convertible top - black.

Forest green, black top and interior.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've been finding more and more available recently. Since I got mine a week ago, I've had dealerships call me with four different ones available. I hope to start seeing more on the road. It's been lonely out there.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Very jealous :D But I am glad that you got one. Congrats. :cheers:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Look it over good. This car can be damaged very easily by those that are not informed. I hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I have gotten four Saturn dealer calls offering me a base SKY ...two that were three hour(s) away and two from the sister dealership about forty minutes north.
Turned them all down cause I want the Red Line! :banghead:

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just an fyi, I noticed today that there are two personal classifieds for sale on cars.com. One is right here in little old La Plata, MD. Silver :mad: One of the colors I most definately do not want. I'll stick with the one I snagged and do the road trip to get it next week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts