Saturn Sky Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I'm glad that everybody had a great time last saturday! :)

T, Mark, Rich, Gary................too bad my throttle body crapped out on me last Thursday night :(

I was soooo excited to see you guys.....and ACTUALLY my wife and the in-laws were planning to go with me at Mohegan sun. I was happy that you guys will FINALLY meet her.

Too bad, this unfortunate event happened to me. It was stressful trying to figure out what caused my car to stutter and getting this "reduced power"......until Saturday morning.

I didn't feel like going to Mohegan Sun without my sky.......plus didn't really push my family to go there......and we ended up going to Mystic Aquarium/Seaport in CT....because it is more baby friendly.

Summer is still ahead of us. I'm sure that I'll be able to bring my wife on one of these runs :)

See you guys soon.....

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
I'm glad that everybody had a great time last saturday! :)

T, Mark, Rich, Gary................too bad my throttle body crapped out on me last Thursday night :(

I was soooo excited to see you guys.,,,,,See you guys soon.....

Missed You:(:cryin:

·
Registered
372 Posts
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED...........

God damn clumsy Trunk Money! I said we shouldn't let him get a spiked milkshake! But no.... he's not driving, they said, let him get loose once in a while they said. One errant bannana peel later I have a gimpy trunk monkey howling like I need to bring my car in for the differential recall

:lol::cheers::lol:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Great pictures. Mark and I laughed our butts off. :glol::glol: I will post pictures sometime this week. I have a lot on my plate and have little time. Ugh.... Taking a lot of courses because I am doing a job change. So I am stressed with all the other things I need to deal with. Just not myself.
It was great to escape this week-end and forget about real stuff and just be silly. Thanks for all the laughs. I had a great time too.
Best therapy is to go topless with my Kappa family. :thumbs: Luv ya all. Big hugs and Kisses. T.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it... I was in VA enjoying 78 degree weather. It was absolutely fabulous. Looks like everyone had a good time (except the dented one). LOL Hope to see everyone at the next get together. Rain, rain, go away....

·
Registered
146 Posts
How did I miss this?

I am just seeing this thread for the first time now.

I would have liked to do this one. :cryin:

For your next event, post a little something right on our Long Island club thread. GaryDN posted a separate thread on the Solstice forum (only one post) and nobody saw it. EVERYBODY reads our LISSC posts.

You never know. Some of us will cross an occasional bridge! :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
How did I miss this?

I am just seeing this thread for the first time now.

I would have liked to do this one. :cryin:

For your next event, post a little something right on our Long Island club thread. GaryDN posted a separate thread on the Solstice forum (only one post) and nobody saw it. EVERYBODY reads our LISSC posts.

You never know. Some of us will cross an occasional bridge! :yesnod:
Oh dear.... I am sorry I didn't get a chance to call ya or PM you. Forgive me.....

I have some great pictures that I still need to post. Ugh no time.....

Boy it is quite while 27rings is having fun in FL. Wish I was there.... T.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts