Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
SKYMAN-CT.... Another great job! What great roads and the scenery it was spectacular. It's a trip we need to do again next yea,r but maybe a few weeks earlier. Thanks for the memories and laughs. Hugs and Kisses T.
BTW.. For the record... you have lost one hat and one pair of sun glasses this year. :rolleyes: That I know of. :D What the heck is on your mind? :) Oh dear....
Nice PIcture, wait you have a GPS and you still get lost?...:D And I lose my sunglasses and pens, if I didn't have my head attached to my shoulders, I would lose that too:D End of Line

·
Registered
48 Posts
SKYMAN-CT , I echo "T"'s comments great roads.
I'm glad that we caught up with you guys or should I say you guys caught us. Great afternoon with nice people.:cheers:
Post some more pics.I know nothing about that 3rd pic!!!:eek:
Ron55 & wife
As always enjoy the ride.:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I'm glad that we caught up with you guys or should I say you guys caught us. Great afternoon with nice people.:cheers:
Ron55 & wife
Great pictures... OMG I can't wait for SKYMAN-CT to see that picture of me kissing him. :thumbs: He is always saying that he is left out when it comes to me giving him a kiss. So Now I have proof he is not left out. :lol:
I will post more pictures tomorrow. I was so glad to see you and your wife again. I hope next year I see you both more often. I lost my pass word for the SNEKR site, so I can't post pictures there yet. I will when I get my password reset again. Hugs T. and Miss Betty Boop

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Ron55 & wife
Ron,

Thanks for the pictures - I thought I had taken alot of good ones of you and the Mrs. on the second part of the run only to find out when we got back to MikeyD's my battery was dead - I did get a few however. :banghead:

I know nothing about that 3rd pic!!!:eek:
Oh I'm in trouble now "T" will never let me forget and I'm sure the Mrs won't either. :lol:

I still haven't gotten around to posting mine - there's always tomorrow. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Great pictures... OMG I can't wait for SKYMAN-CT to see that picture of me kissing him. :thumbs: He is always saying that he is left out when it comes to me giving him a kiss.
How many times did you make Ron take that shot just so you could say that? :lol:

I could see Mrs. Skyman tapping her toe saying OK enough already. :eek:

Boy I sure do have a distinctive hat line showing don't I, at least you could have let me combed my hair after snatching my hat off my head? :lol:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
How many times did you make Ron take that shot just so you could say that? :lol:

I could see Mrs. Skyman tapping her toe saying OK enough already. :eek:

Boy I sure do have a distinctive hat line showing don't I, at least you could have let me combed my hair after snatching my hat off my head? :lol:
Yes we did have to retake the picture several times but you were not complaining. :lol: and Yes Mrs SKYMAN was ready to take the picture herself. Who's idea was it anyways???:willy: Oh dear.... I am always in trouble.
You know by now I don't take the time to think about the details of life. :willy: I just got caught up in the moment of having fun and whipped off your hat and the rest is in the picture. LOL Oh dear. I guess I'll have to keep a comb in my back pocket just in case there is a next time. LOL hugs T.

What a great guy to let me stand on both of his seats. I never met him and he knew all about the crazy standing on the seat thing that I do. :thumbs: I didn't even ask either. :) T. Life Is Good.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Ok this is a test..Photobucket has some new features and one of them are scrapbook pages. I hope the picture gets posted. T.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Ok this is a test..Photobucket has some new features and one of them are scrapbook pages. I hope the picture gets posted. T.

DARN I will try again. :banghead:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts

This is GREAT...:) T.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts

21 - 32 of 32 Posts