111 Posts
Thanks

Great pics. Really appreciated.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Thankyou for Pictures

Wish I could find a show to go slobber all over that sexy car!!!!!! TOWEL PLEASE:rolleyes: :lol: Thank you for sharing with us

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Wow!

Would that be the Silver Pearl (lighter than the Graphite)? I love it!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Excellent pics...thanks!

I hope I'll be able to take some at the Columbia showing later this month... :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am sooooooo jealous I was going to go to the autoshow but didn't think the sky was going to be there so I didn't go. What a bummer I guess I should call to see if it was going to be there :confused:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
When I went to the Auto Show in Pomona and the car wasn't there, it was my 3rd time showing up to a show that the SKY was supposed to be at, but wasn't. I met some really, really, really nice girl there and gave her my business card. She called me about the San Diego show and told me it wasn't going to be there and then called and emailed me about Anaheim and told me it was. Thus, the importance of networking and staying in touch with those on this site, which I mentioned in another thread to you that this site is full of nice and informative people. When someone makes you feel unwelcomed, call 'em on the carpet. More often than not, you misunderstand the tone in a thread. It's very hard to decipher a tone in someone's writing and can be misconstrued as "not nice" or "not welcoming" when you're just not getting the answers you need. We're all being as patient as possible and nurture each other through this difficult waiting period. I do know for a fact that the SKY will be at the LA Auto Show, no doubt. If we hear about anything else in the California area, we'll let you know. I keep in good contact with both Saturn and my dealer that I put my deposit down on and when one tells me something, I try and verify with the other. It's the best we can do. I will definitely be at the LA Auto show and hope to see you there.

·
Registered
109 Posts
yeah last year I went to the LA auto show on the first day because I was so excited and the sky wasn't there because it launched the following monday. I missed it by 2 days. All this waiting is really making me change my mind about the sky. 1st I waited for the solstice and then decided on the sky it just seems so long, I almost just want to go buy the Audi TT instead, it's so cute.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Pammy, I'm not one to "bag" on other cars, HOWEVER, my best friend had an Audi TT, which she loved. But when she got into an accident, the car was totaled at 20 mph. I don't know the specifics, and I certainly don't know how much better the SKY would fare, but I say wait for the SKY.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Geessssss it was a total only going 20mph. It's funny because my best friend has an Audi TT too :) I like the interior it's nice....... I like the way everything is bubbly inside :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts