Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
dang, leaving California before that one. Anything the end of June or first week in July?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
java43 said:
dang, leaving California before that one. Anything the end of June or first week in July?
That would be good for me too:thumbs:
Although I will be working Saturdays

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
How about tomorrow night?

Think about it. The weather is INCREDIBLE..... it's the beginning of summer. I say a Sunset ride. You don't need to take sunset, just end up at Santa Monica pier AT sunset, and we can have a Margarita on the pier.... (just one of course). Anyone game? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Soon

Angelqute1 said:
Think about it. The weather is INCREDIBLE..... it's the beginning of summer. I say a Sunset ride. You don't need to take sunset, just end up at Santa Monica pier AT sunset, and we can have a Margarita on the pier.... (just one of course). Anyone game? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?
After my grandkids leave on Sat the 10th I'm game. :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
I don't have a car now... :confused:

If I had a car, I could do Santa Monica on a Sunday (workin' Saturdays at present)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in Santa Maria with my silver ride .. anyone for Santa Barbara? Cold Spring Tavern is a unique spot or the harbor? Mark

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Love it

Mark Evans said:
I'm in Santa Maria with my silver ride .. anyone for Santa Barbara? Cold Spring Tavern is a unique spot or the harbor? Mark
I love Santa Barbara, been wanting to cruise down there. When and where? We'll be there.
Theresa

·
Registered
12 Posts
Planning

.. "when" is obviously fluid .. "where" would depend on how many folks want to participate. Towards the end of June? ... sooner? mhe

·
Registered
239 Posts
Im game!! I should have mine in 2 weeks...I could have had a silver sky last week when the dealer called me to see if I wanted it but I told them I would rather wait a few extra weeks to get the color I wanted.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Santa Barbara

If SB sounds good, keep this thread posted when your Sky arrives .. any others wishing to make the drive ... please post .. maybe mid July?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Work Saturdays

tolaiz said:
:cool: Sounds good to me, I'm in.. Hey Seagull you in?T
I would love to except I work on Saturdays

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Was just there last weekend, it was Great! On the way up all I could think was how cool it would be to have the Sky! :cool: :driving:

BTW - A couple of more local suggestions. Take the 5 North and get off at the Lake Castaic exit and take Lake Hughes Rd up to PalmDale.

Map Ecoregion Terrestrial plant

Or take the 210 get off at Route 39 and take 39 North to the East Fork of the San Grabiel River.

Map Geological phenomenon Rock Tree Geology

·
Registered
202 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts