Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who watched MTV last night? What was the new commercial like? Are they still trying to sell a mini van or did it have some life to it? Did we learn anything new?

I guess the minor changes to the web site that just occured count as the minor changes I was told to expect in late August. I wonder how September it will be before the bigger changes I was told to expect in September.

Dam the internet. I wouldn't even know about this car if it wasn't for the net. It's all a plot by Gates to drive me crazy! :willy: :banghead: :brentil:

·
Registered
250 Posts
I only saw parts of the show -- didn't see the commercial.. but did see a couple of celebs showing up in the car.. Looked good.. :) Now I know I won't look as good.. but I bet you I'll feel better just driving around town.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I recorded the broadcast and skipped to the Sky commercial... I am going to re record it on a dvd so i can watch it over and over again...:)

·
Registered
750 Posts
send me a copy

classic66vair said:
I recorded the broadcast and skipped to the Sky commercial... I am going to re record it on a dvd so i can watch it over and over again...:)
I want a copy :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I really liked the commercial. The product placement spot right after the pimped out Impala was a bit odd, but it was nice to see the car anyway.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I know this sounds like something your fathers would say, but I could not endure the content of the show long enough to wait for the SKY cars or commercial. My opinion only.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Mark in INdiana said:
I know this sounds like something your fathers would say, but I could not endure the content of the show long enough to wait for the SKY cars or commercial. My opinion only.
I will confess that I went out drinking Sunday and watched the entire thing on fast forward when I got home. That's the only way I made it through! As it turned out, we only needed to endure the first 15 minutes of the pre-awards show.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mark in INdiana said:
If you couldn't endure that try waiting for a Solstice!
-an impatient father :brentil:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts