Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and as I walk in I ask the sales manager..."Am I still at 3400?" (Since June 30...). "No", he says, "it was built Monday and it shipped yesterday. It should be here between August 17-24." :D :D :D

Then I ask.."We're you ever gonna call me and tell me this?" "Oh yeah," he says, "I was just getting ready to pick up the phone." Yeah. Uh huh.

Anyway....it's on the way!! WOOHOO !!

·
Registered
102 Posts
congratulations

:cheers: Great News :cheers:

I still sit here waiting on similar news.........:banghead:

Silver Pearl
Black/Red Leather
Manual
Chrome Wheels
6 Disk-Monsoon

·
Registered
637 Posts
I'm calling my salesrep right now.

·
Registered
637 Posts
he's not going to be in 'til 2pm Pacific.:willy:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...I made it a point to pester my GM only once every two weeks....:lol:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Since I want power seats ... I am hoping I get built in Sept - Oct ..... :banghead:

Am I crazy :nonod: Hey each day brings updates and a better car too ... well my dealer said so ....:lol:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Louisiana Sky said:
...and as I walk in I ask the sales manager..."Am I still at 3400?" (Since June 30...). "No", he says, "it was built Monday and it shipped yesterday. It should be here between August 17-24." :D :D :D

Then I ask.."We're you ever gonna call me and tell me this?" "Oh yeah," he says, "I was just getting ready to pick up the phone." Yeah. Uh huh.

Anyway....it's on the way!! WOOHOO !!
Hey that's when mine was built. Maybe they went out on the same truck to Lordstown? I was told three to four weeks to get to the west coast.
CONGRATS!!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
That's great news...gives us all hope that are waiting.:thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts