Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that has an order number. :cool:

I've searched, and I can't seem to find it. Is there any way to track an order with your order number?

And the wait continues.....:willy:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Macros said:
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that has an order number. :cool:

I've searched, and I can't seem to find it. Is there any way to track an order with your order number?

And the wait continues.....:willy:
Me too...I think the only way is for the dealer to do it. But any info would be appreciated

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Tracking the Sky order

pphjj5 said:
Me too...I think the only way is for the dealer to do it. But any info would be appreciated
Gen Mgr of my dealer told me that they get weekly updates on there orders from Saturn om tuesday mornings, I go by and check to see if my oder ID has a production date. Sitting in front of the the Gen Mgrs computer screen ordering, getting ID number and checking weekly status is a real hoot!! Let's hear it for Mdse Mdl: ZMB67 SKY It's the real thing!!!!!!! Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!! Ernest 07 Saturn SKY/Silverpearl/Red Leather Soon to be cruising the Texas highways.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congrats Mr. Ernest, you are a little ahead of me in the waiting for a SKY game! I too hope to be cruising the Texas highways soon! :thumbs: Whereabouts are you in this massive state of ours?

·
Registered
945 Posts
When your order is accepted you get a VOMS (Vehicle Order Maintenance System) number
Using the hotline phone number...you - or your dealer can track your order from start to finish. You will need to get one of the mods to post the broadcast codes on this forum so that you all understand code 3000, 3800 etc

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
ANY dealer can track a car via a VOMs number. It does not have ot be the ordering dealer. That is up until the car ships to you (event code 4xxx) then only your dealer can track it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
druid said:
When your order is accepted you get a VOMS (Vehicle Order Maintenance System) number
Using the hotline phone number...you - or your dealer can track your order from start to finish. You will need to get one of the mods to post the broadcast codes on this forum so that you all understand code 3000, 3800 etc
Any way to find out the telephone number? And any chance the codes are listed somewhere?

·
Registered
945 Posts
try this #

Try 1-800-762-2737 Pontiac Support...maybe they will give you a Sutrun Support #

I believe the key in is 1,1,3 but it'sbeen a while

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Well... you can always try looking at the official Saturn.com website too.

CONTACT US
Saturn Customer Assistance Center

100 Saturn Parkway
MD 371-999-S24
Spring Hill, TN 37174
(800) 553-6000

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Oh Boy a fellow Texan SKY nut.

boots said:
Congrats Mr. Ernest, you are a little ahead of me in the waiting for a SKY game! I too hope to be cruising the Texas highways soon! :thumbs: Whereabouts are you in this massive state of ours?
Great to hear from a fellow Texan. I live in Arlington. Contact or email me & tell me what your SKY is going to be. I get my updates on Tues mornings, so I hopefyully will have a production date soon. I an in contact almost daily with GM at my delearship, thru emails and phone. He has become a personal friends over the years. Happy Motoring!!!!!!!

Ernest
07 Sky
Silverpearl/Red Leather
Spoiler/6 cd/Lsd (Been a long time since I have seen those initials/ I survived the 60's/Ha Ha!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts