Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the word used a lot - especially in signatures, but I can't seem to find what it means. My salesman emailed me today and told me that the one before ours was imaged today. Thanks

·
Registered
482 Posts
Imaged means that your SKY will be ordered....put into the big GM computer and after that you wait.....its kind of like the wizard of OZ.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Maverick. So since my salesman just told me that the car before ours was imaged, that tells me that our car is still waiting to be picked up by the GM system, right? And if that is the case, the probability of having our car the 1st or 2nd week of July like we keep being told, is about as good as me swimming to Europe - does that sound right to you?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oops - sorry, I got my info wrong. I was told that the car ahead of ours was invoiced today. So what does that mean? We have been told that our car is in the system, but we don't have a TPW, and have never been able to get an event code.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Without an event code...who knows???????

If the car before you was invoiced then it is at 3800....or more. That may be a good thing, but don't get your hopes up....you never know.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
duke15 said:
Oops - sorry, I got my info wrong. I was told that the car ahead of ours was invoiced today. So what does that mean? We have been told that our car is in the system, but we don't have a TPW, and have never been able to get an event code.
Go to the dealer and ask for a VOEH print out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts