Saturn Sky Forum banner

When do you think YOU will get YOUR Saturn Sky ('07, not redline)

• Between Feb 6 and feb 15, 2006

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was a fun poll over at Solsticeforum. Keyword=driveway delivery delivery poll

Once they start arriving, you can all start looking at where your predictions are in relation to when you actually get your car.

This is polling when YOU think YOU will get YOUR car - not start of production, not when it will be announced. The timeframe when you drive your new SKY home into your driveway.

This is only pertaining to those who have or are going to order a 2007 Saturn SKY (not the unnanounced-but-expected Redline).

Take into account the rumors of when cars are starting up, what dealers are telling you, what you've heard through the grapevine, and your own block of NaCl, and take a guess.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hmmm...

I'm guessing (hoping?) about mid April. Anytime before that is just awesome!

I'm number 8 on the list, and I know 2 before me have deferred for next years models with the Bluestone and/or Automatic Options.

They have their first car (demo) ordered and say they wanted us to see/sit in/testdrive it before we give our final "ok" to order our options as they get asked to image them.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm thinking early to mid summer. Though I'm second on our wait list I am wanting an automatic so I suspect I might be waiting a bit longer than I originally expected. We'll see!:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'll get the call to go pick up my car at about 6:30 pm on Friday April 14th after not being told that it had arrived and was being prepped. I will have just paid to enter the Javits Center so I can drool on the car again, but not gotten to it yet. I will race out and back through the tunnel to go pick up my car and realize weeks later that I never got to see the awesome 'Club Sky' display. I will compensate by cranking some techno music on the Monsoon and getting my friends to make shadow puppets on the car.

·
Registered
802 Posts
May 16 - May 31

Just posting here as I tend to forget. Old age you know.....Now what was this about?

·
Registered
389 Posts
When I put my deposit down last November I was thinking (and hoping) for the beginning of June. Reading the developments on the forum lately I got excited thinking it might be sooner, but I will go back to my original prediction and tell myself I will have more for the down payment for then.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Waiting for Redline, but I wouldn't be shocked if I get my car before people who ordered regular sky's.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
KappaMan said:
This was a fun poll over at Solsticeforum.

Once they start arriving, you can all start looking at where your predictions are in relation to when you actually get your car.

This is polling when YOU think YOU will get YOUR car - not start of production, not when it will be announced. The timeframe when you drive your new SKY home into your driveway.

This is only pertaining to those who have or are going to order a 2007 Saturn SKY (not the unnanounced-but-expected Redline).

Take into account the rumors of when cars are starting up, what dealers are telling you, what you've heard through the grapevine, and your own block of NaCl, and take a guess.
I think it will be sometime in April, even though for personal reasons I am hoping for early march.... but I know that is probably not gonna happen....

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am guessing May. However as the rest of you, would love it sooner.:driving: I am 1 on the list after my dealer gets his of course. However they are waiting on an image. It's been such a mild winter in Cedar Falls that I have spring fever and anxiously await my "drive in the Sky":cool:

·
Registered
438 Posts
June 16-20!

I get next image....but I would rather guess later so I'm not as disapointed if it shows up in JULY!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thanks to wasting 4 months waiting for my local Texas dealer to finally start taking deposits only to find then he had "stipulations" attached to it we could not accept, now we are 30 names down with our original dealer in Indiana. Oh well, better late than never. My prediction is September at the earliest, but not surprised if later. :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Between May 1 and May 15, 2006

It must be there between May 1 and May 15, 2006

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
June 1-15

I am first on the list at my dealer but, I want an automatic so mine will probably not be the very first customer image to go. That's Ok with me. I am happy just knowing I'll get one of the coolest cars on the road. Getting it at the start of summer will be even better.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
June 16-31

I am #9 on the list so I am trying to be realistic. . . :willy:
:cool: :willy: :cool: :driving:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm away on vacation between April 22 and April 29th so I figure it should come in on the 21st or 22nd.:banghead: :D :lol:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
I guess it depends on how quickly they make them and how they wind up distributing them. Sounds like that have a dispersal pattern already calculated, but that is only a guess. I doubt it will be anywhere near even percentages. I have a feeling CA will receive more than their fair share and the rest of us will be left out in the cold...

·
Registered
311 Posts
I am third on the list here and I am hoping for as early as possible.:lol: Realistically, some time early April. If it doesn't get here by the 10 of April, the dealer will have to hold it for me until I get back from Louisiana. Whenever that is! Six weeks max. Gonna drive me crazy.:eek:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
In Canada they say May 11th, and that's what I was told at the auto show.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
mglindo said:
I am third on the list here and I am hoping for as early as possible.:lol: Realistically, some time early April. If it doesn't get here by the 10 of April, the dealer will have to hold it for me until I get back from Louisiana. Whenever that is! Six weeks max. Gonna drive me crazy.:eek:
your at the vacaville dealership??!!? Im at the Santa rosa store.. they are owned by the same guy. I don't know how much communciation you have with your sales rep but mine is probably sick of me by now hehe :lol: :lol:
anyway, in case you didn't already know... they had a regional meeting on Monday and it was decided that they WILL sell at msrp. apparently the owner of the 3 area dealerships is pretty upset with the overcharging going on and he apparently will not be doing that.

I have more info on the 2 demos he ordered.. PM if your interested.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Since I am 70+ on the waiting list at my dealer I think sometime in October or November. But since I'm not too choosy about colour, it could be sooner!

R

1 - 20 of 88 Posts