Saturn Sky Forum banner

When do you think YOU will get YOUR Saturn Sky ('07, not redline)

• Between Feb 6 and feb 15, 2006

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
In my driveway hmmmmmm when will I stop driving HMMMMMMMM :lol:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I am hoping to have my Saturn Sky Redline by the fall of 2006. I am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I wish I would have received mine by my birthday (March 31st). That would have been surreal. From a reality standpoint, I say mid-to-late April (probably later April). I hope not May, but I did hear that there are hundreds that have already been produced and that they are ALL being individually by hand wherever they are being manufactured (DE). I like the fact that they're getting another lookin' at. There's something to be said about that. Is it going to make a difference? Maybe not. Is it a sign of a company that's trying to take pride in their new cutting edge car...

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
It will be in front of my house on 3/16/06. And that's a fact-She's here!!! yeehaww!!!:willy:

·
Registered
198 Posts
My order just went through! Hope my Sky will be here in 6 weeks!

·
Registered
110 Posts
My SKY shipped on 3-14. I expect it to be at the dealer in the next week or two. Whether it makes it to my driveway is entirely up to my ability to convince the dealer he should sell it to me at (or close to) MSRP without the $5,000 premium. Otherwise, I may have to walk.....

·
Registered
162 Posts
from what I understand Saturn can't add a dealer markup on the car. I am #2 on the list, and I am thinking september delivery (I want auto and red interior)

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm now hoping for May 11th or abouts.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
missed it by a week and a half....

I am glad I missed my guess by a week and a half...."Lil Blue" will be here tomorrow in my driveway.....:thumbs: welll maybe tomorrow if the invoice gets here....

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm revising my guess. I think mine will come in on the first week of June. :(

Still wishing for the Canadian launch date of May 11th though.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
rick112 said:
I'm revising my guess. I think mine will come in on the first week of June. :(

Still wishing for the Canadian launch date of May 11th though.
ME TOO:drool:

·
Registered
311 Posts
drbob said:
from what I understand Saturn can't add a dealer markup on the car. I am #2 on the list, and I am thinking september delivery (I want auto and red interior)

Not true! They can add any markup they want to!

General Motors Saturn cannot tell a dealer what to charge for a vehicle.

That is why it is called a, "Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price." MSRP.:banghead:

21 - 40 of 88 Posts