Saturn Sky Forum banner

When do you think YOU will get YOUR Saturn Sky ('07, not redline)

• Between Feb 6 and feb 15, 2006

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Unless a miracle occurs, It looks like I was wrong. :brentil: My SKY isn't here yet and today is June 15th. My SKY is somewhere in the uncharted netherworld of the shipping network to the dealer. :banghead:

I guess my Father's Day gift will be late. I'm leaving town tomorrow for the weekend and I won't be having any topdown fun. :nonod:

The really bad part is I hate being wrong. :jester:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm now hoping last week of July! :banghead:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I actually ordered my wife's sky on august 12 2006, but a lady cancelled the one she wanted to buy on September 2nd, so we bought that one. Dealer said he hasnt seen anyone get one that fast. Guess things just worked out.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Mine was shipped on 10/26. Hoping to pick it up on 11/12. :willy:

·
Premium Member
5,131 Posts
Well drug this out of the cobwebs, mold, rat droppings and what ever.

Looks like we will pick ours up tomorrow. Did the paper work over the phone this evening, just need the cash tomorrow and it is ours.

CarMax stated that due to it being yellow, they do not like having them on the lot. They prefer the Silver, Gray and Black for resale. Anyone else heard that before. The price on this one is lower than three others nationwide, that have far more miles and less options.

Patti wanted the yellow so it works for us, I guess. Our Crown Vicky was a Black and Yellow BumbleBee.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts