Saturn Sky Forum banner

So, did you get a calendar with your deposit?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, Didja?

I got mine.... I was actually slot #7, but depositers #1 - #6 had no idea to even ask about it.

When I asked, he told me they only got one in, and the finance manager claimed it as his and hung it on his wall immediately.

I asked if I could just look at it, and he said sure. He went in the back to fetch it, and found just one other, laying there.

He offered it to me immediately. :eek: :cheers:

E.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Got mine

I was visiting having the oil changed on my Ion and the sales manager gave me his. Then, I received one from Saturn in the mail. I gave that one back to the sales manager on my next trip.

Interestingly, this dealership will NOT accept a deposit although I offer everytime I talk to my salesman, the sales manager or visit the store. Go figure!

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Randolph said:
I received my calander in the mail back in July (I'm on a list only, they will not take my money).
I also recieved the calander a while back for being on the information list.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm.. sounds like if you were on the mailing list, you got it then.

Darn. I dont' feel nearly as special now. :lol: :willy:

E.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I haven't gotten my calendar yet, but I just got off the phone with my dealer. We confirmed that I am on the list (number 2 :) and my sales manager is being very helpful and confirmed my information in the system. Hope it comes soon!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Don't know how I got mine..... I got mine mm I don't even remember when I do see that I've been crossing out the days since june. but I don't think I got it that long ago. But that was before I put my deposit, I think its cause I had signed up on the saturn website for updates when there was updates, (oh and I told a salesman in tampa I would go there to put my deposit but since I have a saturn dealership here in lakeland I put the deposit here.. oops) I should have done it there cause that guy seemed more knowledgable oh well... :banghead: But yea I had my calender way before the deposit.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I got two, one when I put down my deposit in June, and then another one in the mail when I signed up on the Sky Early Registration Program, that one I sent to my son in Iceland.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Elmosaurus said:
So, Didja?

I got mine.... I was actually slot #7, but depositers #1 - #6 had no idea to even ask about it.

When I asked, he told me they only got one in, and the finance manager claimed it as his and hung it on his wall immediately.

I asked if I could just look at it, and he said sure. He went in the back to fetch it, and found just one other, laying there.

He offered it to me immediately. :eek: :cheers:

E.
I got mine via mail along with my order # I am # 2 at my dealership. :) :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
On the month of June of the calander, it shows an awsome looking sky in yellow...ooooh is it pretty. Since I am getting this as a complete surprise for my wife, if it was in yellow she'd suspect it really is for me. So silver-pearl will most likely be the color she opens the garage door to.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Randolph said:
I received my calander in the mail back in July (I'm on a list only, they will not take my money).
Same here.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Must be a US only thing.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sky Calendar

Hey guy's!
Hows about someone scan the calendar and post it so the rest of us no calendar havers can get a copy?

Thanks,
John F.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Figured someone would ask that...

I'll take a bunch pics with my camera and post them tonight or tomorrow AM.

(ditched my scanner, sorry. the calendar is so large it wouldn't fit easily on a flatbed without 'stitching' images together anyhow)

E.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Got mine about a month ago in the mail. :)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I got my calendar and have been getting a bunch of stuff over the past couple of weeks. Before I got my calendar, I found it on the web, every page. I can't remember where I got them though. If you google "Saturn Sky calendar", I bet you'll find something.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Hey For all you NON Calendar owners, Here is a PDF version I downloaded from the Saturn Website... Enjoy!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts