Saturn Sky Forum banner

181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Damn, I was late to the game and just read about the Palomar run. I would have joined you guys :(

I have been off the board for a while due to a ridiculous amount of work (80-90hr work weeks). I did take my Buell down to Julian on New Years day and ran a 250 mile round trip including Fallbrook and De Luz Rd down into Temecula. Made me long for some of our Sky/Solstice runs out there..

Hope you guys had a good run up Palomar!

·
Premium Member
5,135 Posts
I am sure the other two had a great time. I was sicker than a dog, and still not feeling well. The drive was great though. We came back through Anza, Garner Valley and Idyllwild, down to Banning. I did not check the mileage, but guess around 150 miles. We were talking about you at breakfast, your ears must have been ringing.

·
Super Moderator
11,114 Posts
Yea Jim...the guys were asking about you. Lol It wound up being a Midnight Blue manual Trans Sky ride. Lol okay, so Pattie's car is wrapped but it is midnight blue underneath. And we ran into a midnight blue 06 Solstice at the top of Palomar. Lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'd just like to have a listing of who lives around my area by city. Must be our fear driven society and political correctness. (Boy.. watch the flak I'll get for this!) Right Bogie?

·
Premium Member
5,135 Posts
Robo=Temecula
Gabe=Riverside
Skersfan=Banning
Gassor=Lake Elsinor

There is a very active club in San Diego. Should be having a run in February. I will get the information for you if you don't have it.

181 - 192 of 192 Posts