Saturn Sky Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Oh No!!!

Of course! I expect to confirm the location next week, and when I do I will post details here. Expect a short drive before for those interested, and then dinner to follow - a pay for your own meal kind of thing.
Oh No, not again. :banghead: I hate missing all the fun, but I think on the 9th. we're commited to my Grandsons football Christmas dinner!! I will keep my eye on the final date posted to see if we're in or not.
Theresa

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Oh No, not again. :banghead: I hate missing all the fun, but I think on the 9th. we're commited to my Grandsons football Christmas dinner!! I will keep my eye on the final date posted to see if we're in or not.
Theresa
It's going to be a tough time with everybody's plans for the holidays and all. I know a lot of people won't be able to make the car show on the 3rd, but at least you'll be able to tag along for that one! We'll just have to celebrate the holiday early this year!

·
Super Moderator
11,614 Posts
I'm a maybe. I got my 12.4 in the Grand Prix so hitting the track isn't quite as important and I need to take it down for a while to find an oil leak.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
So ????

What where and when ?????

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
What where and when ?????
Saturday the 9th. Definitely Saturday. But my plans for the restaurant fell through, so now I am scrambling for a replacement. I should have something to post TODAY.

:leaving:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
21 - 27 of 27 Posts