Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a super-quick headcount. Who would be in for a car show of exotics to collect toys for needy kids? I bet we could register as the "SoCal SKYs Car Club" if we went as a group. Here's the info:

http://www.motor4toys.com/

If you can attend and think we should register for this, please reply here ASAP!

The event is December 3rd in Westlake Village...

·
Registered
637 Posts
I'll try and make it out there...it'll be sans car unfortunately....

·
Registered
24 Posts
no can do for me. I'll be in SD for the entire duration of that weekend :[ darn, gonna miss my chance to be near my dream cars.

·
Registered
118 Posts
car show

sorry would like to be there but sundays are a no go for me....bummer ..
jimmyrc

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sorry...I wish I could, but I leave to go out of town the day after Thanksgiving and I don't come back until December 14th. Have fun though you guys!! (Raven is also sorry she can't go, she got a bath today and is itching to show herself off!)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Supposed to work

My work schedule has changed after Thanksgiving.

But, I will try to work something out.

Will PM you when I know for sure

·
Registered
453 Posts
YES, YES, Yes

I need a super-quick headcount. Who would be in for a car show of exotics to collect toys for needy kids? I bet we could register as the "SoCal SKYs Car Club" if we went as a group. Here's the info:

http://www.motor4toys.com/

If you can attend and think we should register for this, please reply here ASAP!

The event is December 3rd in Westlake Village...
Yes, Louie and I are in, :cheers: can't wait to see the Sky family again. Angelqute Welcome Back!! Where you been girl?? See ya all at the toy exchange/ car show!! Thanks John.
Theresa:cool:

·
Registered
492 Posts
A few members of the West Coast Kappa Car Club will be representing. Unfortunately our Sky members can't make it. We need more Sky owners to join the WCKCC. I do not want to step on the toes of the So. Cal Sky owners, but wwho says you can't be members of more than one club.
Visit our site at www.wckcc.org to check us out.
See you there :cheers:
Hey, by the way, can a few Sols park and hang out with your group?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A few members of the West Coast Kappa Car Club will be representing. Unfortunately our Sky members can't make it. We need more Sky owners to join the WCKCC. I do not want to step on the toes of the So. Cal Sky owners, but wwho says you can't be members of more than one club.
Visit our site at www.wckcc.org to check us out.
See you there :cheers:
Hey, by the way, can a few Sols park and hang out with your group?
Of course - no problem mixing it up with the cousins. Look forward to seeing you there!

-- John D. --

·
Registered
476 Posts
I sent you a PM about this weekend John. Nothing like waiting for the last minute, but I find it to make things more exciting. Hope to see everyone there!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts