Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was washing my wifes "Puddle Jumper" today and noticed a bump in the top:banghead: . It looks like and feels like metal coming through the thin insulation on the top bow:mad: . I am going to call to set up an appointment to get it fixed. I think I have included a picture of it. We have 1200 miles on it and it is more enjoyable to drive every time we get in it. I am thinking about a Redline, the base Sky is a little underpowered. It would be nice if it had about 30-40 more H.P.

·
Registered
30 Posts
tHAT LOOKS LIKE AN IMPRINT LEFT BY THE PLASTIC NUBS THAT LOCK THE TOPS tAILS DOWN ONTOP OF THE BODY

SHOULD GO AWAY WHEN IT IS HOT OUTSIDE.

dang caps locked
not retyping it

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have taken a photo but it is not the best. It is on the top bow, looks and feels like a piece of metal coming through. I have tried to circle where it is at.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I was washing my wifes "Puddle Jumper" today and noticed a bump in the top:banghead: . It looks like and feels like metal coming through the thin insulation on the top bow:mad: . I am going to call to set up an appointment to get it fixed. I think I have included a picture of it. We have 1200 miles on it and it is more enjoyable to drive every time we get in it. I am thinking about a Redline, the base Sky is a little underpowered. It would be nice if it had about 30-40 more H.P.
That is something poking from the inside. Get it to the dealer before you end up with a hole in the top.:thumbs:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is setting at the dealer now. I was told it might be a couple of days to get the parts.

I was given a Ion as a loaner car, it runs as good or better than my sky:confused: ???? Maybe my car is doggy??? He did say it would take a few thousand miles before my car would run better.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You have more patience than I do. We were #18 in Kansas City for a redline which would be about 1-2 year wait:mad: . I do not think we would get on after that long. We have also put our name in the line to be put on the list for a new camaro:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
^^I think its just that they are slow...thats why I am getting the RL:thumbs: :(
That is relative...I do not feel mine is slow.

·
Registered
170 Posts
^^lol, true...I guess after driving a fast car it seems slow.

Just a little help here though, I did test drive a sky with the intake added (the wait is killing me lol) and there was a very noticable gain over stock...and the sound is AWESOME with the top down:thumbs:
I think the CAI and a low restriction exhaust may be the ticket to pep that motor up a little bit. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Check out my Sig..

Way ahead of you...and I agree, it feels a lot better now! Up next, Hahn Turbo or Mallett 300 HP Supercharger...whichever is more affordable is who will earn my business.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts