Saturn Sky Forum banner

Sold Car Parts for sale

9K views 120 replies 23 participants last post by  TerryJ 
#1 ·
Have quite a few parts for sale. All are new unless noted. Rear console cover, Sliver shift surround,Automatic shift lever,Left hood louver,Chrome Front Grill Finish Moulding,Sill Plates L & R With alum insert(blank) You could have engraved,Rear cup Holder(so you can install in cars that do not have it. Rear Spoiler Factory Chili Pepper Red, Set of Grey Racing Stripes (Factory Style), Power Steering Fluid Cap, Used items are Steering Wheel (Good Condition), A Very Good Condition Set of Black Leather Seat Covers and a Complete set of Black Leather Seats (Whole Seats,Frame and all). I know I have more parts I just haven't found them yet (Garage is packed to the ceiling with parts. Let me know what parts you are interested in and I will make you a deal on them. Thanks, Terry Jordan.

#28 ·
Do you still have the silver shift surround - meaning the plastic console cover. Needs to be complete with the triangular pieces that go under the dash.

Also, the door sill for the driver’s side with the clear aluminum “Saturn” insert?
Yes, I still Have the Silver Shift Surround. The Door sills are a pair of Blank alum inserts that could be engraved with any logo you want. The shift surround is $90 plus shipping of $15. If you want the door sills they are $70 plus shipping of $15. If you want both, I could do $150 plus $30 Shipping. Thanks, TerryJ

#40 ·
Also Found a Brand New Set of Sky Redline Floor Mats, Forgot that I had them. Also a Brand New Automatic shifter. Everything is still for sale except for the leather seat covers and the Rear armrest cover and rear cup holder. Still finding parts as i go thru everything in the Garage. Will post it as I find it. Thanks, TerryJ

#47 ·
Was going thru some of the parts pile today and found more parts! One set of New Redline Floor Mats, New Set of Black (can be painted body color) Factory Body Contoured Mud Flaps, Three sets of Door sills. One set of Used but in good condition with Saturn Logo Aluminum inserts, One new set with Saturn Logo Aluminum inserts and one New set with just the Aluminum inserts Without the Logo. Let me know if you are interested in any of these parts. I am going to go through more of the parts this weekend so I will post what I find. Thanks, Terry J

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.