Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have quite a few parts for sale. All are new unless noted. Rear console cover, Sliver shift surround,Automatic shift lever,Left hood louver,Chrome Front Grill Finish Moulding,Sill Plates L & R With alum insert(blank) You could have engraved,Rear cup Holder(so you can install in cars that do not have it. Rear Spoiler Factory Chili Pepper Red, Set of Grey Racing Stripes (Factory Style), Power Steering Fluid Cap, Used items are Steering Wheel (Good Condition), A Very Good Condition Set of Black Leather Seat Covers and a Complete set of Black Leather Seats (Whole Seats,Frame and all). I know I have more parts I just haven't found them yet (Garage is packed to the ceiling with parts. Let me know what parts you are interested in and I will make you a deal on them. Thanks, Terry Jordan.

·
Registered
54 Posts
What is the Chrome front grill finish molding? I'd also be interested in the hood louver

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
When you say seat covers, do you mean slip over type or the actual factory leather? Also location? I might be interested in the seats as well.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is the Chrome front grill finish molding? I'd also be interested in the hood louver

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
It is the Chrome Friont Grill part with the Saturn Logo. Let me know if you want both, $100 plus Shipping for both. Thanks, Terry J

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you say seat covers, do you mean slip over type or the actual factory leather? Also location? I might be interested in the seats as well.
Factory Leather Covers, I am in Jonesboro, Arkansas. 72401.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just the covers
$200 Shipped. There will probably be some creasing in the covers from being stored in a box but they should come out after being in the sun for a while. Thanks, Terry Jordan

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, Will have to locate them in my pile in the Garage and let you know. Thanks, Terry J

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
$200 Shipped. There will probably be some creasing in the covers from being stored in a box but they should come out after being in the sun for a while. Thanks, Terry Jordan
sounds good check private message

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Leather Seat Covers have been sold. TerryJ

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Yup, I’ll take the elbow rest and cup holder. Am also sending you some other parts I’m looking for via PM.

Thx!

1 - 20 of 109 Posts