Saturn Sky Forum banner

81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have quite a few parts for sale. All are new unless noted. Rear console cover, Sliver shift surround,Automatic shift lever,Left hood louver,Chrome Front Grill Finish Moulding,Sill Plates L & R With alum insert(blank) You could have engraved,Rear cup Holder(so you can install in cars that do not have it. Rear Spoiler Factory Chili Pepper Red, Set of Grey Racing Stripes (Factory Style), Power Steering Fluid Cap, Used items are Steering Wheel (Good Condition), A Very Good Condition Set of Black Leather Seat Covers and a Complete set of Black Leather Seats (Whole Seats,Frame and all). I know I have more parts I just haven't found them yet (Garage is packed to the ceiling with parts. Let me know what parts you are interested in and I will make you a deal on them. Thanks, Terry Jordan.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
By any chance do you have the passenger coffee cup holder ?? Interested ... in California
I am sorry, I don't, all I have is the sliver shift surround. Thanks, Terry J

·
Registered
7 Posts
You originally mentioned having a power steering reservoir cap. If still available how much would it be with shipping to 92656 (California). Thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
You originally mentioned having a power steering reservoir cap. If still available how much would it be with shipping to 92656 (California). Thanks
I think $30 would cover it. Thanks, TerryJ

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Terry,
Payment sent to your PayPal for Rear Spoiler Factory Chili Pepper Red.
Thanks
Mark
Mark, Did the Spoiler get to you yet? Thanks, TerryJ

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Terry,
The mud flaps were perfect! It only took about 10 minutes per wheel to install too.
-Bill
Bill, Just be mindful of Speed bumps and other low items that you may drag the flaps over, the sheet metal of the car does not like that!. TerryJ

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have quite a few parts for sale. All are new unless noted. Rear console cover, Sliver shift surround,Automatic shift lever,Left hood louver,Chrome Front Grill Finish Moulding,Sill Plates L & R With alum insert(blank) You could have engraved,Rear cup Holder(so you can install in cars that do not have it. Rear Spoiler Factory Chili Pepper Red, Set of Grey Racing Stripes (Factory Style), Power Steering Fluid Cap, Used items are Steering Wheel (Good Condition), A Very Good Condition Set of Black Leather Seat Covers and a Complete set of Black Leather Seats (Whole Seats,Frame and all). I know I have more parts I just haven't found them yet (Garage is packed to the ceiling with parts. Let me know what parts you are interested in and I will make you a deal on them. Thanks, Terry Jordan.
Is the drivers seat powered? Would you happen to have an exhaust manifold for the 2.0?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Bill, Just be mindful of Speed bumps and other low items that you may drag the flaps over, the sheet metal of the car does not like that!. TerryJ
Do you have any interior parts? Our Sky has a scratch on the drivers side trim piece that houses the tweeter. I hope I gave a good description.
-Bill

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Do you have any interior parts? Our Sky has a scratch on the drivers side trim piece that houses the tweeter. I hope I gave a good description.
-Bill
Bill, I am sorry but I do not have any of the interior parts except the Set of Leather seats. Thanks, TerryJ

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Is the drivers seat powered? Would you happen to have an exhaust manifold for the 2.0?
Lanele, I think it is but I will have to unpack them to see. I think I bought a lower power seat frame. I will have to look for it. I do not have any exhaust parts. Thanks, TerryJ

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks anyway Terry. Well, I just be patient and wait for a left A-Pillar molding to become available. It would seem that there should be a few, because of how many people took it off to put one on with gauges.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Thanks anyway Terry. Well, I just be patient and wait for a left A-Pillar molding to become available. It would seem that there should be a few, because of how many people took it off to put one on with gauges.
Have you posted a want ad here?

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
81 - 100 of 119 Posts