Saturn Sky Forum banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks stungjoe! I was able to find the part number from gm and it’s 25956187. So far, I’ve found a used one missing the tweeter. If worst comes to worst, I’ll have to figure out how to swap speakers. I keep on hoping perhaps there is a NOS out there with my name on it....

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Thanks stungjoe! I was able to find the part number from gm and it’s 25956187. So far, I’ve found a used one missing the tweeter. If worst comes to worst, I’ll have to figure out how to swap speakers. I keep on hoping perhaps there is a NOS out there with my name on it....
The tweeter just snaps in place. You might want to make sure the clips are still attached and not broken off.

Also might try Glenn Nicodemus (HoosierGXP). He's the go to guy for a lot of stuff. His profile here: Hoosier GXP

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Third brake light?
Frank, I think I have one somewhere in the pile. If it is not raining this weekend, I plan on trying to find some of the stuff I know I have, Just have to move a lot of packages to get to everything. I will let you know if I find it. Thanks, TerryJ

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Thank you!
Frank, looked everywhere for the third brake light, cannot find it. I know that I bought one but just cannot find it. I am sure that it will show up someday. Terry J

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Found a Bluetooth module while looking thru the garage today. $50 plus $12 shipping. Thanks, TerryJ

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found a Bluetooth module while looking thru the garage today. $50 plus $12 shipping. Thanks, TerryJ
TerryJ,

Sorry about this, but I need your help. If I have a 2008 Solstice NA w/Onstar/6 disc/Monsoon, will this module give me Bluetooth connectivity for my Android smart phone? Mainly to make calls.
If so, is it a simple plug-n-play or do I have to take it to a dealer (or have some type of fancy program) to make it work?
I really don't know much about making this work. Can you help me?

Thanks,
G.W.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I’m interested, have an 08’ Base Sky- without Monsoon.... is it compatible and how does it hook up? I’d like to be able to listen to music off of my IPhone without have to plug it into the dash.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I’m interested, have an 08’ Base Sky- without Monsoon.... is it compatible and how does it hook up? I’d like to be able to listen to music off of my IPhone without have to plug it into the dash.
I was reading about this awhile back when I was contemplating doing it. @marlboromike posted all the way back in 2010 on this subject. It's a lengthy read, but it details the process for you.

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
I was reading about this awhile back when I was contemplating doing it. @marlboromike posted all the way back in 2010 on this subject. It's a lengthy read, but it details the process for you.
As noted....bluetooth has nothing to do with your radio....it is your VCIM which is under your console. Just need to purchase one with the bluetooth antenna....and then contact On Star if u wish...this way u can give them numbers off the vcim so they know it is your vin number and not the vin associated with your new vcim

·
Registered
83 Posts
As noted....bluetooth has nothing to do with your radio....it is your VCIM which is under your console. Just need to purchase one with the bluetooth antenna....and then contact On Star if u wish...this way u can give them numbers off the vcim so they know it is your vin number and not the vin associated with your new vcim
Thanks for the heads up. I followed the link to the previous thread regarding updating to Bluetooth and after reading how one had to remove parts of the interior behind the seats leads me to think the pain (installation) verses the gain might not make it worth it. Somehow
Murphy’s Law seems to follow me.... I could see more parts being damaged or broken in this process...... If it were only as simple as replacing the antenna and removing the center console......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I followed the link to the previous thread regarding updating to Bluetooth and after reading how one had to remove parts of the interior behind the seats leads me to think the pain (installation) verses the gain might not make it worth it. Somehow
Murphy’s Law seems to follow me.... I could see more parts being damaged or broken in this process...... If it were only as simple as replacing the antenna and removing the center console......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perseverance...LOL. There is more to this if u have a 2006 build SKY. It is definitely easier of SKYS built after July 2006....it has to do with On Star but that is another story.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
See Marlboro Mike's Post here. Thanks, TerryJ

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
TerryJ,

Sorry about this, but I need your help. If I have a 2008 Solstice NA w/Onstar/6 disc/Monsoon, will this module give me Bluetooth connectivity for my Android smart phone? Mainly to make calls.
If so, is it a simple plug-n-play or do I have to take it to a dealer (or have some type of fancy program) to make it work?
I really don't know much about making this work. Can you help me?

Thanks,
G.W.
See MarlboroMike's Post here for info. Thanks, TerryJ

101 - 119 of 119 Posts