Saturn Sky Forum banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks stungjoe! I was able to find the part number from gm and it’s 25956187. So far, I’ve found a used one missing the tweeter. If worst comes to worst, I’ll have to figure out how to swap speakers. I keep on hoping perhaps there is a NOS out there with my name on it....

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Thanks stungjoe! I was able to find the part number from gm and it’s 25956187. So far, I’ve found a used one missing the tweeter. If worst comes to worst, I’ll have to figure out how to swap speakers. I keep on hoping perhaps there is a NOS out there with my name on it....
The tweeter just snaps in place. You might want to make sure the clips are still attached and not broken off.

Also might try Glenn Nicodemus (HoosierGXP). He's the go to guy for a lot of stuff. His profile here: Hoosier GXP

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Third brake light?
Frank, I think I have one somewhere in the pile. If it is not raining this weekend, I plan on trying to find some of the stuff I know I have, Just have to move a lot of packages to get to everything. I will let you know if I find it. Thanks, TerryJ

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Thank you!
Frank, looked everywhere for the third brake light, cannot find it. I know that I bought one but just cannot find it. I am sure that it will show up someday. Terry J

101 - 109 of 109 Posts