Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my 2007 Sun Burst Yellow Redline today. 106,000 miles on it and it still looks new. Hate to see it go but got a decent $$ for it. Stock engine, low miles on water pump and engine mounts, has carbon fiber dash kit, custom grills, all LED lights with Switchbacks. Now I will have room for my new car whenever it gets here, around March. That gives me time to resurface one side of the garage floor. I have learned a lot on this forum. A really great place with great people. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, what did you replace it with?
Sorry to say that I bought my first FORD> I have a Rapid Red Maverick, First Edition pickup truck. It's a Lariet Luxury Edition. It has all the bells and whistles. I turn 74 next week and need a different set of wheels. I got $9800 for the sky, it's in show condition but lots of miles on her.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought 08 redline carbon fiber. 42000 miles tripple black, alpine stereo. Looks like rear bumper was repaired. Also near gas cap. Im new hear, first post., thanks for having me.Looking for black top. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts