Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the GM Solstice CAI kit is the same as the one for the Sky? The Geniune GM Accessory page has it. But they have a no return policy.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
If I remember there was a post where someone opened a CAI and it had the SOL and the SKY numbers in it . Search my man Search. Skip....:cheers:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I just found it on another CAI posting. Deep down it has a scanned shot of the instructions that shows Solstice and lists both Pontiac and Saturn decals. Thinking seriously about ordering one.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
For what it's worth, both Pontiac and Saturn labels were included with the GMPP CAI I installed in my Solstice.

One size fits all.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is what I was hoping. I ordered it last night after checking the dealer price. Shipping cost was a bit of a shock, but still about $80 under the dealer cost when they added tax. A bit more than the Kappa' CAI, but it keeps it all OEM parts and that is what I am shooting for. If GM comes out with a header I will probably get that for it as well, but I want to keep it all OEM equipment.:thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts