Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all-
I noticed on the Solstice Forum that Pontiac has already released the options and specs for the 2007 Solstice GXP and it will be available for order in VOMS starting 5/5.
They've even determined that there will be a seperate allocation for them.

What about our Red Lines?

I called my dealer to see if they had any updates but they said they had no new information on the Red Line ordering in VOMS.
You would think that since the GXP and the Sky are so similar there would be some word on ordering, specs, etc.
I think I may call some Pontiac dealerships and see about getting on their GXP waitlist!
Has anyone heard anything?

·
Registered
102 Posts
You would think that since the GXP and the Sky are so similar there would be some word on ordering, specs, etc.
Doesn't necessarily follow. Solstices are controlled by Pontiac Division, Saturns by the Saturn division. Pontiac is not Saturn and vice versa. Also, as I understand it, the two turbo versions are slated for different rollout dates.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have any information on those different release dates? Was that based on some communication from Saturn?

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Different annoucement dates

Wasn't the Solstice GXP officially shown to the public about a month prior to the Sky Red Line ? So it would not be unreasonable to expect about the same lag in details such as options and pricing.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Lil GTO said:
Wasn't the Solstice GXP officially shown to the public about a month prior to the Sky Red Line ? So it would not be unreasonable to expect about the same lag in details such as options and pricing.
Solstice GXP was shown back in like Jan and the RL wasn't until recently.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts