·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice post! I want to get back into it tonight. Thanks

·
Registered
357 Posts

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/s...ghlight=mirror
I really like this upgraded inside review mirror. I wonder where they got it from, how hard the installtion was, and what is needed to make it work (homelink buttons, compass/temperature, and interior light)?

EDIT: D'oH! I just realized that the SKY's ISRV can't be changed unless you don't want use of OnStar! I temporarily forgot that the SKY has OnStar standard, and the controls are in the mirror! :banghead:

·
Registered
24 Posts
bubbacc said:
... great thread about how Sky's sister (the Solstice) is being modified by their owners ...
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12726&highlight=Index

Hey Bubba. Thanks for the props, man. That thing actually took alot of work to assemble, but I know it is exactly the tool I would have wanted to exist as a new member of the forum. Additions will be made in the future so keep checking back to it. I have the following ideas for additions to the list. If you guys can think of any more you want me to add to that thread, please let me know and I'll add them. Anyway, here's what's on tap.

Liscense plate frames
Gas Cap
Horn
Turbo
Exhaust
Screw Caps
Wheel Decal

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
GMguy74 said:
I really like this upgraded inside review mirror. I wonder where they got it from, how hard the installtion was, and what is needed to make it work (homelink buttons, compass/temperature, and interior light)?
If you like all those controls in the mirror I believe the Sky will have these features. Not just the OnStar button.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
rick112 said:
If you like all those controls in the mirror I believe the Sky will have these features. Not just the OnStar button.:thumbs:
Not homelink

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Homelink?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Does anyone know what color the interior/dash lights are in the SKY? I need to know for a quick and fancy mod on the weekend I get the car. Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
131 Posts
why do you want this roadster in an auto? you can't feel the car this way/

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why Auto Tranny?

1. City traffic:nono:
2. Wife will drive it also (very occaisionally):thumbs:
3. Buying it mostly for styling & fun ... not so much for performance:)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
tiger20005 said:
Does anyone know what color the interior/dash lights are in the SKY? I need to know for a quick and fancy mod on the weekend I get the car. Thanks in advance...
I think it will be amber

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
bubbacc said:
1. City traffic:nono:
2. Wife will drive it also (very occaisionally):thumbs:
3. Buying it mostly for styling & fun ... not so much for performance:)
from what I read the automatic may actually outperform the manual.....
don;t worry about people putting you down for getting an automatic, you can have just as much fun if you know how to drive an automatic for the best performance... Remember back in the 60's one of the best Can-Am cars of the era had an automatic, The Chaparral... it just thakes a little forethought when driving one.

·
Registered
245 Posts
tiger20005 said:
What's your mod? I was gonna change the gauge lighting on my sky to blue :D That'll look cool.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Is that what homelink it? a garage door opener button?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
101jinx101 said:
What's your mod? I was gonna change the gauge lighting on my sky to blue :D That'll look cool.

OK... who can help me with PINK LIGHTS???????? SkyBaby-07

1 - 17 of 17 Posts