Saturn Sky Forum banner

Some assembly required. Build week has arrived!

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Alchris 
#1 ·
Well tomorrow is the supposed build week for me. It's amazing, my car is at the plant right now! With some assembly required. :lol: I'm not going to call GM until Tuesday or Wednesday to find out the status. I am hoping to hear the words built or even better shipped! A VIN would also be nice.

Summers going buy to quickly as it is. I plan on taking the rest of the summers weekends off to travel with my wife. Man I can't wait. I'm really excited now.

I have to start getting off my but and get a few things finallized. I have to finish my CD for my car. I still have a few songs to get. I have to arrange with my dealer to get new tires for the car. I want the F1's and I think I'm going to do it from the get go. I think these are some of the things I'm going to do to keep myself busy this week.

#2 ·
rick112 said:
Well tomorrow is the supposed build week for me. It's amazing, my car is at the plant right now! With some assembly required. :lol: I'm not going to call GM until Tuesday or Wednesday to find out the status. I am hoping to hear the words built or even better shipped! A VIN would also be nice.

Summers going buy to quickly as it is. I plan on taking the rest of the summers weekends off to travel with my wife. Man I can't wait. I'm really excited now.

I have to start getting off my but and get a few things finallized. I have to finish my CD for my car. I still have a few songs to get. I have to arrange with my dealer to get new tires for the car. I want the F1's and I think I'm going to do it from the get go. I think these are some of the things I'm going to do to keep myself busy this week.
Give it to Thursday.... I hope they build a MESS of Canadian SKYs and shipped them ASAP up to you guys.... You in particular -- what tenacity -- what faith --- and guess what??
WHAT A FREAKING CAR!!

#3 ·
Sounds like they are flowing a little better now. Our Prime Minister paid a visit to George W last week and I think it was one of the items they talked about. :lol:

I guess Steven Harper was a little upset at how many Skys are being sent to Texas. :D His last words were "And DON'T call me STEVE!"

#4 ·
Rick, the long haul is almost over for you my trusted friend, and I hope your Event changes happen as rapidly as mine. Vin, 8days later built, 3 days after that shipped, 13 days later driving off. You truly deserve to get yours rapidly as you have shown the utmost patience and dedication to this vehicle. To sum it up old buddy: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 ·
Thanks Ernest but my real goal now is to catch up to Skyman 07. :lol:

#6 ·
rick112 said:
Thanks Ernest but my real goal now is to catch up to Skyman 07. :lol:
all i have to say is keep the faith, mine was built on 6-6-06 intransit on 6-8-06 sat at the rail yard for 23 days got shipped on 7-2-06 should have been in chicago on 7-6-06 as of today i have not seen my **********ing car yet it seems that if you rant and throw a temper tantrum that it is usualy here the next day so here goes
R.A.N.T (THROWING A TEMPER TANTRUM)

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:willy: :willy: :willy:

#7 ·
bentley said:
it seems that if you rant and throw a temper tantrum that it is usualy here the next day so here goes
R.A.N.T (THROWING A TEMPER TANTRUM)

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:willy: :willy: :willy:
lol... I am trying to keep it in myself... just letting it flow, but as I posted in another thread, I am trying to get info on where it is wherever I can.

#8 ·
Hey you guys, do you have your invoice? Rick, I hope your car gets to you at light speed! At least my Sky will be shipped straight through to just north of me, and then my dealer said they would go get it. It left on the train to who knows where July 6th. She thought it was already at the yard but the code ws 4B00 not 4800, and then it went 4200. Anyone know where the car comes from?

#9 ·
Rick..... congrats!!!!!!!

Now is the time for some kind of serious zen meditation to take your mind of the next couple of weeks! YOU ARE IN THE DREADED KAPPAZONE NOW! TIME WILL SLOW TO A STOP..... AND APPEAR TO RUN BACKWARDS....THE ONLY ESCAPE FROM THIS SPACE-TIME ANOMOLY IS TO DRIVE OUT..............IN A NEW SKY!!!!!:D

#10 ·
rick112 said:

At least you have a date, mine is :eek: no where in site. dealer never calls me to let me know a thing. If I call up there, he is never in. Very tired of the way this company does not do business. I spoke to the dealership in Brampton and they were wonderfully helpful, maybe I should just get my money back and go with them. Well at least you will be able to drive your toy before the snow hits.

Mine will come in the winter and I wont be able to drive it down here.:rolleyes:

Can't wait to see pictures of you in your new toy, a picture with the Toronto skyline with you sitting in your baby would look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get it this week:thumbs:

Kimberly
ChiliSky

#11 ·
chris67 said:
Now is the time for some kind of serious zen meditation to take your mind of the next couple of weeks! YOU ARE IN THE DREADED KAPPAZONE NOW! TIME WILL SLOW TO A STOP..... AND APPEAR TO RUN BACKWARDS....THE ONLY ESCAPE FROM THIS SPACE-TIME ANOMOLY IS TO DRIVE OUT..............IN A NEW SKY!!!!!:D
Thanks Chris :lol: Made my day with that one!

#12 ·
Going to be in the GTA in August? Let me know. We'll go for a spin!

#13 ·
rick112 said:

Some assembly required... At least this time battery is included. Hope your SKY is in your driveway soooooon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.