Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just called over the Saturn of Winston Salem, NC and the receptionist said that a woman had just driven off in a silver pearl sky seconds before my call. I of course made a grunt noise because I didn't even get to see it! But I thanked her for the info. SO, it looks like people on the east coast are getting their skys. Just thought all the North Carolinians would want to know. This dealer obviously is not keeping the first sky for a showroom model. They simply received it today and sold it to the 1st on the list today.:banghead:

·
Registered
198 Posts
That may be NCBlue's car!!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
You gota be fast!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Delnari said:
Just got a ride in one, Silver metallic, automatic. Sweet!
details!!! how did the automatice do?? shifting?? everything!! comeon now!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Please confirm you have an automatic SKY

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
NC Sky said:
That may be NCBlue's car!!
I would think so... she said she was picking it up today from the retailer. :thumbs:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Automatic Sky - first drive

I must say GM did a great job with the automatic. The ergonomics are as good as Nissan (which I think is top notch). The feel of the shifter and the indicators are very well done. I have driven a 5-speed Solstice and though I'm a manual driver type, the automatic was seamless in its up shifts and downshifts when driven gently. When you stomp on the pedal, it kicks down hard to second gear for a big blast of torque!

For everyone who waited for the automatic over the 5-speed you will be rewarded! If you ordered the 5-speed, think about getting the ECM re-tuned as it’s just not as good as the MX-5's from the factory. Now I have to think long and hard about my Redline being a 5-speed or automatic.

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Nemesis said:
I just called over the Saturn of Winston Salem, NC and the receptionist said that a woman had just driven off in a silver pearl sky seconds before my call. I of course made a grunt noise because I didn't even get to see it! But I thanked her for the info. SO, it looks like people on the east coast are getting their skys. Just thought all the North Carolinians would want to know. This dealer obviously is not keeping the first sky for a showroom model. They simply received it today and sold it to the 1st on the list today.:banghead:
Yes, that was me-sorry you didn't get to see her-PM me if you want to meet somewhere-High Point would be a nice drive along 311:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts