Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Well, it looks to me exactly what I think it is... just a few filters thrown on to a cropped image of a Sky and Solstice. The effect is neat, but doesn't seem all that original - ya know?

·
Super Moderator
11,511 Posts
True, SC2...but it all comes down to what the rest of the flyer will look like. If it can carry the same general theme it will look pretty good I think.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Yeah I wasnt trying to be harsh, just throwing out there what it looked like to me (he said be honest)...

I'd be happy to help if you want it, Rich. I make promotional flyers for clubs and bars in the district... I'll try not to put any half naked women with martinis on there, turnout may be prety good though if I do.

·
Registered
337 Posts
you cant handle the truth

Aloha man....coming from MR. AVATAR himself and a designer...my honest opinion is they look pretty bad...

How about you PM me or just post here what you want and I can set you up with something sweet...

I just hope you can give me some time to work on something...I'm pretty booked.

Hope to hear from you bro,

Aloahs! :cool:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1994SC2 said:
Yeah I wasnt trying to be harsh, just throwing out there what it looked like to me (he said be honest)...

I'd be happy to help if you want it, Rich. I make promotional flyers for clubs and bars in the district... I'll try not to put any half naked women with martinis on there, turnout may be prety good though if I do.
I thought your feedback was very honest and I agree with it. I posted this, basically because I know it wasn't what I wanted. I was looking to give it a mix between a photo and rough sketch. But you are right, it looks a cropped photo with filters applied.

I need to get this done in the next couple days, so I will probably do something simple. Again, I do appreciate the feedback at least you were descriptive about what was wrong.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
REDSKY said:
Aloha man....coming from MR. AVATAR himself and a designer...my honest opinion is they look pretty bad...

How about you PM me or just post here what you want and I can set you up with something sweet...

I just hope you can give me some time to work on something...I'm pretty booked.

Hope to hear from you bro,

Aloahs! :cool:
One out of three ain't bad! :thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts