·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Uh huh... and whats in the solo cup?

Great shots, enjoy the weekend!

·
Registered
540 Posts
That is one beautiful car! You are gonna look great driving that baby around town. Hope your wife isnt the jealous type........

·
Registered
18,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
she thinks the car is beautiful....but not practical. One of those types, but since I am paying for the car, what do I care what she thinks!....always remember...all women r sisters...

·
Registered
482 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. Your Sky is exactly the same as what I ordered. I'm still waiting and I have a sales person that thinks when I say keep me informed it means that she should call me to bring the check the car is here......how do you deal with that?

·
Registered
18,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the first thing u do is ask for your order number...this is the number of your image...then I would go in every 2 weeks and ask either the GM or your sales person to see what event code u r at. The problem with these sales people and I had the same experience, is that they don't understand the SKY enthusiast. They see us as just another customer. They don't understand that we love this car and have anticipatory anxiety. Rather than call us each week and make us happy; the bottom line...they just don't care and/or don't understand our enthusiasm. Too bad they r not as enthusiastic about their Flagship as we are.

·
Registered
115 Posts
ditto............expected delivery date is now Tuesday, May 29th............Yikes!................The snow is gone, it's 75 degrees today here in Anchorage, zero humidity, tourists all over the place, and I'm ready to roll.................:cool:

·
Registered
314 Posts
SkyRaider said:
...The snow is gone, it's 75 degrees today here in Anchorage, zero humidity, tourists all over the place, and I'm ready to roll.................:cool:
Not to mention land of the midnight sun:thumbs: :cheers: :lol: :cool: :agree: :yesnod:! Keep the speed up to outrun those HUMONGOUS mosquitoes and enjoy. Look forward to your arrival day post!

·
Registered
18,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hot SKY..if u look closely, behind the bushes on the first pic, there is another silver pearl there....yours would have been 3. We have such good taste :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
517 Posts
I've never had a car that wasn't the perfect color. I guess the color you have just grows on you. I like the silver best though with yellow next.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts