Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm living in Norway and about to order a Sky from the US. Decided (I think,still not sure:) ) on the Chilli Pepper Red. I'm not sure if I should go for black leather or tan. My first wish would be tan leather and black top but since they dont take an order on that I have to choose one of them:rolleyes:
Is there somebody that has pictures of a RED SKY with tan top and interior so I can see what it looks like? Not easy to decide if you're on the other side of the planet not able to see it with your one eyes:brentil:

Does anybody know where to find pictures of this combination on the internet as well?

Grateful viking looking forward to drive his SKY in the cold north of Norway!

·
Registered
105 Posts
That's my color combo - red with tan. I originally would have liked the tan interior, red car, black top. That was not an option, so I got the red with tan, now I love it. People think the top looks great, and in all honesty it is down most of the time. I say go for the tan! Here are some photos I have, not necessarily of my car, but were readily available on the computer. I can take other shots if you want a specific view. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Excellent pictures everyone. I'm sure that will help him decide!

·
Registered
92 Posts
The June 2006 "Road & Track" profiles the Sky and there are serveral great pics of a Red Sky with Tan interior in the article as well as on the cover.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That helped me A lot guys..thanks!

Awsome pictures everybody!
Thanks to you all for good inputs and ideas..do keep them coming!
MOTOCRASH...if you could...please send me a picture inside the car so that I get a real idea how the leather looks in the door and everything!
Drive carefully now!:cheers:

·
Registered
97 Posts
See my previous post under SKYRKT I posted several pictures of the interior. Hope that helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts