Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I chatted with my dealer yesterday, he checked the status of the first Sky he ordered ... it had gone to a 40 ... "Ready For Shipper to Pickup"

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
bubbacc said:
When I chatted with my dealer yesterday, he checked the status of the first Sky he ordered ... it had gone to a 40(?) ... "Ready For Shipper to Pickup"(?)
woohoo!! I knew that would happen!! I predicted that the demo/lucky people cars would jump from code 30 to "ready to ship"

Ernest: you need me to print out a map to my house for you for that test drive? :cheers:

bubbacc:
· 020 - Order Accepted
· 025 - Selected for Approval
· 026 - Sent to POMS (Product Order Management System)
· 030 - Received at POMS (Accepted by the Assembly Plant) This is when you will receive the TPW (Tentative Production Week)
· 033 - Sequenced & VIN Assigned
· 038 - Produced (Vehicle Built)
· 040 - Released to Carrier (Ready for Pick-Up by Transportation)
· 041 - Invoiced (Dealer receives the actual invoice for the vehicle)
· 042 - Shipped (On the truck on the way to the intended store)
· 050 - Received by Dealer

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
bubbacc said:
When I chatted with my dealer yesterday, he checked the status of the first Sky he ordered ... it had gone to a 40 ... "Ready For Shipper to Pickup"

WAY TOO COOL..... GOOD FOR YOU....... CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
bubbacc:
· 020 - Order Accepted
· 030 - Received at POMS (Accepted by the Assembly Plant) This is when you will receive the TPW (Tentative Production Week)
· 050 - Received by Dealer[/QUOTE]

You forgot code 060 - WHHEEEEeeeeee :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
bigdog said:
bubbacc:
· 020 - Order Accepted
· 050 - Received by Dealer
You forgot code 060 - WHHEEEEeeeeee :D[/quote]

What is the code for ANY ONE OF US... sitting behind the wheel.... WITH A PERMANENT GRIN?....... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
rwood411 said:
Sure thats not the dealers demo model that was ordered?
it most definately was a car that was ordered in the image batch labeled as "dealer demos" but remember, some dealers decided to sell their demo to customers instead. so when most dealers receive their "demo" some of us will be getting what would have been the demo but was sold instead.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
It ain't my image, I am stillsitting at 030. One of his other images actually fell backwards to 025, I think it was an automatic, My image is still waiting to move. I am not even getting excited anymore, it will happen when it happens, I wouldn't be surprised if customers were getting theirs ahead of mine. Oh well, stuff happens. At least I have other projects that I am also waiting on, a division order that was due last month, has turned into to another delayed project. And the wait continues!!!!!!! Hey BOB, what in the hellis going on at the plant? What about them red interiors?:confused: Has Saturn painted themselves in a corner?:lol: :lol: They seem to be getting good at that.:lol: :lol: At least with the division order, every month they wait, is one more they will owe me up front. Right now it is sitting at 5 months back payment. I have a feeling April will be a banner month for me.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
updated codes:

020 - Order Accepted
025 - Selected for Approval
026 - Sent to POMS (Product Order Management System)
030 - Received at POMS (Accepted by the Assembly Plant) This is when you will receive the TPW (Tentative Production Week)
033 - Sequenced & VIN Assigned
038 - Produced (Vehicle Built)
040 - Released to Carrier (Ready for Pick-Up by Transportation)
041 - Invoiced (Dealer receives the actual invoice for the vehicle)
042 - Shipped (On the truck on the way to the intended store)
050 - Received by Dealer
060 - owner installed Permagrin and WHHHEEEEEE sound auxilliary output

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
060 - owner installed Permagrin and WHHHEEEEEE sound auxilliary output

Well put !

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Slade said:
I believe that falls under: code 060 - WHHEEEEeeeeee :D

I needed that.... thanks...... you are too sweet.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
75 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBaby
What is the code for ANY ONE OF US... sitting behind the wheel.... WITH A PERMANENT GRIN?....... SkyBaby-07

Slade said:
I believe that falls under: code 060 - WHHEEEEeeeeee :D

Actually my dealer said it's code 069 :lol:

:nono: :lol: I know bad joke...but hey it's Friday...I'm ready for the weekend and my mind is in the gutter!....:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
futureskyowner said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBaby

Actually my dealer said it's code 069 :lol:

:nono: :lol: I know bad joke...but hey it's Friday ready for the weekend and my mind's in the gutter....:thumbs:

SkyBaby is liking the way you are thinking......... i get a bit feisty on fridays too......... BRING IT ON...... I WANT MY SKY... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm with you SKY BABY I want my Sky. Am I starting to sound like my daughter?? I want ,I want, how many times have I heard that! Never mind WANT, I NEED MY SKY.

No patience left I'm afraid:willy:
Kimmi

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
kimmi said:
I'm with you SKY BABY I want my Sky. Am I starting to sound like my daughter?? I want ,I want, how many times have I heard that! Never mind WANT, I NEED MY SKY.

No patience left I'm afraid:willy:
Kimmi
I think my entire family thinks i have flipped my lid... over this car... UGH.. but the waiting is... SO DARN HARD..... Patience is a virtue.. BUT NOT ONE OF MINE...... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
554 Posts
Though this is great news for all of waiting, but I have seen Solstice cars go to 042 (shipped) and not get to the dealer for 2 months afterwards :banghead:

Let's hope and pray this is not going to be the case for us future Sky owners.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Delnari said:
Though this is great news for all of waiting, but I have seen Solstice cars go to 042 (shipped) and not get to the dealer for 2 months afterwards :banghead:

Let's hope and pray this is not going to be the case for us future Sky owners.
so far, all the comparisons to the sol experience haven't appeared in the sky experience. I'm still betting on demos being at the dealers by the end of March.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks for the help keeping me on the ground. Didn't work any better than my husbands attempt but thatnks for trying. I choose to stay not so patiently [/Coptomistic.
Kimmi:willy: OLOR]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts