Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kind of blew up the other day and I need to say sorry to everyone here. I won't make excuses, I just want to say my behaviour was unacceptable and I am embarassed.

This apology especially goes out to the mods and to the KappaSphere team.

As it turns out I missed this assylum more than I thought I would. If you guys will have me back I promise not to misbehave again.

Are we cool?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I kind of blew up the other day and I need to say sorry to everyone here. I won't make excuses, I just want to say my behaviour was unacceptable and I am embarassed.

This apology especially goes out to the mods and to the KappaSphere team.

As it turns out I missed this assylum more than I thought I would. If you guys will have me back I promise not to misbehave again.

Are we cool?
Dude, kool with me. Stuff happens, and the fact that you decided to post a public apology says alot.

We've all had our... weak... moments. Me included.

Just gotta remember the overlying guidance of civility and respect (posting this as a reminder to myself than anything), and pretty-near anything is patchable and correctable...

Welcome back, anytime.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
It's all way good when friends come back....Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Great to see you back!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Thank you soooo much! I have had my own embarrassing moments; one dealing with the local police which will not be mentioned here involving a wedding reception and too much :cheers: Glad to have you back.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Welcome back ... many of us have received little notes from time to time. :eek:

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Big hearted Canadian

I have to agree with KappaMan, the public apology speaks volumes. :thumbs: Glad you're back. :cheers:

I'm also hoping folks will forgive me. I really didn't intend to stir up so much trouble, and I certainly didn't intend to make folks upset. As I posted to many of you who responded to me by PM, I was trying to look at it from KappaSphere's point of view, and our basic guidelines for product announcement posts.

Hey, it's about civility and having fun. I think we're on a good path back to those goals. :thumbs:

See you around the forum. :cool:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:thumbs: welcome back

1 - 18 of 18 Posts