Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've suddenly gotten really busy at work. I have to slip in driving and stuff when I can. Here's a few pictures of my new pride and joy!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops...

And lets try that again...

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And a few more...

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
So the big question is:

Was it worth the wait?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Looks Great Rick! The red and the chrome :cool: I'm sure you loving it

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
W o W :thumbs:

What a shiny beautiful roadster! :cool:

I sure hope my looks as classy.

I truly am impressed. Just beautiful ....

Happy trails .... :driving:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I see your front end is scrape-free under the hood -- that lasted all of 6 days for me, I don't take that camera angle with my Sky now.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Now that's a sharp looking Sky:thumbs: ...thanks for the pics.

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
looking gggooooooooodddddd!!!!!!!

Pepper is lookin just fine there Rick, just got a call from customer service in Canada, will not have my Sky until after October:confused: .

I wish there was a way to find out how many cars a dealer has gotten, I was suppose to be 3rd but it looks like I got moved to the bottom of the list?!?!?!?!?!?.

So get some time from work and get your butt out there enjoying what little summer weather is left and dont forget to post periodically with pictures.

Happy cruzin!!!

Kimberly

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
RMFNSKY said:
Rick what is this???
All SKYs have 'em. That's a little bumper that the roof rests on when it's up.

·
Registered
185 Posts
jdigiant said:
All SKYs have 'em. That's a little bumper that the roof rests on when it's up.
I don't have it on mine.

·
Registered
574 Posts
What is that!.....what is the shroud going into the..

RMFNSKY said:
Rick what is this???
Trunk!!!!!!!! I dont have that either!......Rick Maybe the wait really was worth it...That whole area just below the rear window is exposed in my Sky.....anybody else...can you confirm this!?

And Rick...one heck of a nice car!

Chris

·
Registered
574 Posts
Re the shroud thing........Rick you may NOT be able to

chris67 said:
Trunk!!!!!!!! I dont have that either!......Rick Maybe the wait really was worth it...That whole area just below the rear window is exposed in my Sky.....anybody else...can you confirm this!?

Chris

Put a windscreen into your car...as that is where the various windscreens bolt on! Can anybody else confirm this!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Sorry everybody total half awake moment!!!!

chris67 said:

Chris
I could not sleep and got up early and saw this post and thought...I dont have those!......then I looked at the shrouds running into the trunk and thought...Hey! I dont have those!......Then in my pajamas went out to the garage and checked (a bad Sky obsession moment) and I have BOTH! RMFNSKY...I think we all do...just stopped noticing them!.....

Rick as for the shrouds..I have them....I just usually fold my top back right away...it is cool that elements of this car still surprise you!

I left the other posts so others may learn from my early-morning............ half-awake... spaz moment.....Thanx for the understanding and support...I need it! :D

PS no problems with windscreens at all....I have dorky moments..but one sweet car!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looks like mine

Great looking car! I have the color combination. Enjoy! Do you find yourself looking over the car and cleaning up the front of bugs and dirt after parking at night? Sorry, I do. I even clean up the windows just to keep it looking great. One night I found the wife doing the same! (Lead by example!)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Rick112,
Just beautiful.....happy motoring! The envying begins......:D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
RMFNSKY said:
Rick what is this???
That is a little spacer (black plastic) put in I think it is to stop nicks etc from missaligned trunk lids. I noticed that the earlier SKYs did NOT have this and that they later appeared. I have them on VIN3099

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
To those who have asked, YES she was worth the wait. With the mornings already getting colder, though, I'd like to have an extra month of warm weather.

The combo of cold weather and my wife will eventually force me to put Pepper away for the winter.:willy:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts