Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who ever is in south FL with a sky and would maybe want to meet somewhere THURS it looks like ill be bringing mine home from daytona so if anyone would like to meet up let me know

·
Registered
119 Posts
YellowSky said:
who ever is in south FL with a sky and would maybe want to meet somewhere THURS it looks like ill be bringing mine home from daytona so if anyone would like to meet up let me know
I won't be able to meet on Thurs but we need to get together a Florida/So Florida meetup one of these days.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes we do ill start thinken of somthing

·
Registered
90 Posts
If I ever get a car I'm in.:banghead: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hear ya

·
Registered
450 Posts
just let me know!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sundays work for me. I am in Palm beach. I know of three more skys in the area. Where is elcapeetan? Did his Trany get fixed?

·
Registered
450 Posts
location???

know of any good locations to meet...where we can sit outside or see outside...where we can park all the Skys next to each other. ????

we have Sky owners in:

Palm Beach
North Miami Beach
Coral Gables
Marathon

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im stuck in daytona they where putting on the suspention and had the wrong bushings for the sway bar in the kit so now it sits and now i stay up here waiten maybe some other time guys...

·
Registered
450 Posts
sorry to hear about your Sky not being ready! Will meet up later :cheers:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i got to touch it and put my tag on it just cant start it or move :( i found an interesting paper that came with the car ill have to post when i get bak in the keys

·
Registered
119 Posts
Karen said:
know of any good locations to meet...where we can sit outside or see outside...where we can park all the Skys next to each other. ????

we have Sky owners in:

Palm Beach
North Miami Beach
Coral Gables
Marathon
Also, Tampa & Orlando as well...not necessary south florida but we have the Univ of South Florida in Tampa. ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I will be in the keys with my sky in middle of august looking forward to the drive. 11th - 14th would love to have a place to park the skys and sit and eat while we compare.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ill see what i can drum up ;) who are you comen down with?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Karen said:
know of any good locations to meet...where we can sit outside or see outside...where we can park all the Sky's next to each other. ????

we have Sky owners in:

Palm Beach
North Miami Beach
Coral Gables
Marathon
You can add Pembroke Pines to the South Florida owners list.

I take my SKY to the Tower Shops every Friday night.
The Tower Shops shopping plaza is located on University Drive just south of I 595 and costs $1.00 to park your car in the display area.

It starts around 5 PM. I hope to see some Sky's there.

·
Registered
351 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
oh cool! did you get your SKY from the PP dealership? I live in NMB. I know where 595 & University is! My Sky is in the body shop til Friday...she got scratched coming off the car carrier. I may not be able to make it the Friday...but maybe next.

:)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Karen said:
oh cool! did you get your SKY from the PP dealership? I live in NMB. I know where 595 & University is! My Sky is in the body shop til Friday...she got scratched coming off the car carrier. I may not be able to make it the Friday...but maybe next.

:)
Yes I bought my SKY from Vera in Pembroke Pines.
It was the Red one that caused all that heartburn a couple months ago.

Hope to see you and your SKY at the Tower Shops.

·
Registered
450 Posts
PieintheSky said:
Yes I bought my SKY from Vera in Pembroke Pines.
It was the Red one that caused all that heartburn a couple months ago.

Hope to see you and your SKY at the Tower Shops.
oh yea...I know the story of the red SKY! drama :) Sounds like fun!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts