·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
its on the land side of the card sound bridge before the TOLL CARD SOUND ROAD

·
Registered
450 Posts
I am still unsure if I will be able to make it Friday nite @ the Towers...but I will try. I am unable to make it Sunday...work is too busy on Sunday.

karen

·
Registered
74 Posts
Karen said:
I am still unsure if I will be able to make it Friday nite @ the Towers...but I will try. I am unable to make it Sunday...work is too busy on Sunday.

karen
Looks like I might not be able to make it tonite-Friday. My hubby is sick and leaving work early. I went out last night without him, and would hate to do it again.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Next Friday is better for me too. Lets aim for next Friday :)

karen

·
Registered
351 Posts
Tower Shops

I didn't wash my car because of todays rain and I thought that the Cruze-in would be rained out. It turned out to be a good night and lots of cars showed up.:thumbs:
It is cool being the only SKY there and getting all the attention, (even with a dirty SKY),:D but fellowship with other SKY owners would be better.:)

Pictures from the Tower Shops Cruze-in.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Karen said:
Next Friday is better for me too. Lets aim for next Friday :)

karen

Hey, Karen..Next Friday is good for me too. Can't wait to finally meet ya in person.:)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
check out the other thread bout the cruise in in keylargo comen up!!

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
HEY SUNSCRN!! Trany was fixed......but I am in New England

The trany repair went fine and the dealer gave me a CAI and the 36mo/3yr maint plan to make sure I was happy. I'm happy but I would be happier back in Fl driving my green baby:D Right now I'm navigating back and forth to NY city, Sag Harbor,Nantucket and the Vineyard. I should be back in early Oct and the boss has agreed for me to take a few weeks off beforre getting the boat ready to cruise down to the Caribbean for the winter. My first project is to hook up the TRI-Y header and Cat from Clear Image along with a Magnaflow and dual exhaust. After that.... bring on the road trips!!!!:cheers: A trip to the Keys sounds good. Start at Alabama Jack's...snorkel at Penecamp, park for a couple of days and kick back in Little Palm Island:cool:....whatever!!!!
How's your program around that time?
All the best:thumbs:

41 - 54 of 54 Posts