·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Southeast Represent (VA) :thumbs:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ya ya, Hmm, Delaware is sorta in the NE, but I'm close enough for the SE and all the sunny beaches are to the south!

Guess I'll have to go on both sets of road trips and gatherings!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Holla!

From 495 to 66 to 270 to 70 and even 81...
From Blacksburg, to Clarendon, to Georgetown, to Baltimore...
From Nissan, to Verizon, to FedEX, to Camden, to Hershey...
From Kroger, to Giant, to Wegmans, to "the other" GIANT...
From Five Guys, to Chipotle, to Italian Store, to Pierce's Pitt BBQ...
From Northern Virginia to Washington DC to Central PA -- I have it covered.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Wait? Virginia is in the SOUTHeast? I mean -- I know things turn pretty sour south past Manassass -- but we sell our liquor on Sundays in this state, we have more Pets Marts than we do NASCAR Fan Shops, we pay 7.99 for a slice of Cheesecake, I high five Red Sox fans and don't know what Cheerwine is -- can we make the good ol' Commonwealth of VA in the Northeast -- or at least throw DC in there as a neutral grounds?

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
South Carolina here!!!!! :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Charlotte, NC here!!!! And no, I don't like NASCAR! :lol:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
NC Sky said:
Charlotte, NC here!!!! And no, I don't like NASCAR! :lol:
NASCAR, I thought it was Hendricks, and Rousch Stock Car Auto Racing:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
1994SC2 said:
Wait? Virginia is in the SOUTHeast? I mean -- I know things turn pretty sour south past Manassass -- but we sell our liquor on Sundays in this state, we have more Pets Marts than we do NASCAR Fan Shops, we pay 7.99 for a slice of Cheesecake, I high five Red Sox fans and don't know what Cheerwine is -- can we make the good ol' Commonwealth of VA in the Northeast -- or at least throw DC in there as a neutral grounds?
Did you forget the Capitol of the Confederate States was RICHMOND VA? All the Statues on Monument Ave. to the Confederate war heros.....

·
Registered
131 Posts
Canada In The House

Canada here time to dance dance

:cheers:

tiger20005 said:
Southeast Represent (VA) :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Chloe said:
Canada here time to dance dance

:cheers:
i guess you must be in southeast Canada then :jester:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Atlanta Georgia...I think I am the south-est at least a bit more than Canada :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here in the Good Ole Shenandoah Valley, VA and going to drive my Sky over the BlueRidge mountains to visit my Brother in Fredericksburg as soon as I get a SunnyDay!!:cheers:

·
Registered
149 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Did you forget the Capitol of the Confederate States was RICHMOND VA? All the Statues on Monument Ave. to the Confederate war heros.....
That is correct...almost. Not all the statues are of civil war combatants. There is one for the great tennis champ Authur Ashe.
Those civil war generals that died during the war face north. Those that died after the war face south. A.P. Hill is buried in the middle of a major road intersection in the north side of town under a statue facing north. Richmond is the world's biggest civil war museum.:cheers:

Waiting for a Red Line in Ashland VA.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Chip said:
That is correct...almost. Not all the statues are of civil war combatants. There is one for the great tennis champ Authur Ashe.
Those civil war generals that died during the war face north. Those that died after the war face south. A.P. Hill is buried in the middle of a major road intersection in the north side of town under a statue facing north. Richmond is the world's biggest civil war museum.:cheers:
Very interesting! Anyone interested in a field trip? We can stop by the Marlboro factory and visit the Racial Epithet Gift Shop.

Actually I have nothing against our capital, ill be working there a bit this summer -- but not sure if the Sky will be accompanying me...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Original capital was here in Alabama. Skip...:thumbs:

·
Registered
389 Posts
We don't know where we are...lol. Some maps place us in southeast and some group us with the southwest states. Myself, I prefer the term "Midsouth

·
Registered
131 Posts
huh

What do you mean?

SkyMan 07 said:
i guess you must be in southeast Canada then :jester:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Chloe said:
What do you mean?
the title of this thread is Southeast.... I was asking since you said you were from Canada..... I was asking if it was Southeast Canada....couldn't you see i was joking with the little jester....:jester:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts