Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what has everyone's SoCal dealer experience been. I ordered mine through Saturn of Whittier, since Saturn of Alhambra and Saturn of Monrovia turn into Mazda dealers :(

This is my first Saturn. After all the raves Saturn people have I was expecting a little more from my dealership. Is Saturn of Cerritos the only other Saturn dealer in LA county now?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
krazygoat said:
what has everyone's SoCal dealer experience been. I ordered mine through Saturn of Whittier, since Saturn of Alhambra and Saturn of Monrovia turn into Mazda dealers :(

This is my first Saturn. After all the raves Saturn people have I was expecting a little more from my dealership. Is Saturn of Cerritos the only other Saturn dealer in LA county now?
Not by far.
Saturn of the Valley in Van Nuys (on Roscoe just east of the 405).
Saturn of the Santa Clarita
Saturn of Torrance

I am sure there are a few more!

Did Alahmbra allow you to order the car as you wanted?
Are they charging MSRP?
Are they requiring you purchase any dealer extras?

Obsessed minds want to know! :lol:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually got from Saturn of Whittier since Saturn of Alhambra went out of business and became a Mazda dealer I think.

Saturn of Whittier is closest to me. They ordered 6 cars fully loaded, I think 3 manual and 3 autos. Originally they were charging MSRP plus some dealer "goodies" like LoJack which added 2K onto the car price. Last time I went in to check my order it was just the items I ordered at MSRP. They have just been getting the hang of the GM system, so info on my order has not been that great. Last time they checked they think it was on a slow train here, but were not absolutely sure. I think they are probably correct since the time before it was waiting to be shipped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts