Saturn Sky Forum banner

Are you interested in participating in the Scavenger Hunt in May 2009?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you find this interesting and something you “might” be willing to do please respond. Just kind of putting my feelers out there.

Event: Scavenger Hunt and Solstice/Sky run rolled together.

When: May 2009 (date TBD) on a Saturday.

Time: 10:00 AM rendezvous (Breakfast meet an option).

Where: Southern Maryland (Anne Arundel, Calvert, St. Marys, Charles Counties) Specific routes TBD. I anticipate meeting in Northern Calvert close to Anne Arundel County and ending in mid/lower Calvert.

How long: Approximately 100 miles of driving and several stops along the way.

Theory: Meet at one location then be divided into groups. Each group will have a Captain (co-pilots encouraged). Routes will criss-cross, direct certain tasks, locate things, take pictures, etc (and whatever the course director decides – which is me). End of the run will combine all Solstice/Sky’s at one location for a BBQ where the winning/losing teams will be announced. Groups may be intertwined during the run (TBD).

Note: I expect the run to take 3-4 hours (safety first) followed by BBQ time at the end. Some of the rules will be emailed to all those signing up. HOWEVER, the scavenger tasks will be a secret until the Captains form their teams. Hotel information will be provided on the initial signup thread later.

PM me if you have questions.

-ScottyB

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please - No Comments - Just Complete The Poll - Pm Me For Specific Questions

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT IN THIS THREAD - JUST COMPLETE THE POLL - PM ME FOR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS. I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD SHOULD QUESTIONS COME UP THAT NEED TO BE SHARED. THANKS.

ScottyB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts