Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cheers: Forum members please respond! Thanx....It would be cool to meet some of you! :cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
can the illionis ones get in on this too?..... i think you are only about 5 or so hours from here... i am on the border of wisconsin and illinois..SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Absolutly!!!

A late summer run to the Amana area or Southern Wisconsin would be cool!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
hey, chris your only a 10 hour drive for me.....crap i couldn't even make it to downers..."bumm-in" :nonod:

·
Registered
38 Posts
another Twin Citian

chris67 said:
:cheers: Forum members please respond! Thanx....It would be cool to meet some of you! :cool:
Sky Looney here, We live in Mendota Heights, MN. Have yet to see my first Sky on the road yet. Will be going to the Car Craft Show this weekend with the car. Chilli Pepper Red, patriot plates Vin # 1066

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WE could maybe meet up in Kohler WI. ???

MRSVIPER said:
hey, chris your only a 10 hour drive for me.....crap i couldn't even make it to downers..."bumm-in" :nonod:
We want to go to the spa and take a tour of the factory......can you take a ferry?.....Or Chicago?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Iceman 49 & Sky Looney..Nice to know ya!

Iceman49 said:
Living here in "Happy Valley" sounds like it would be fun.
Diana and I would definatley like to get together for a drive!.....plus whats the deal on this car show?? :cheers:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Car Craft Nationals Show

chris67 said:
Diana and I would definatley like to get together for a drive!.....plus whats the deal on this car show?? :cheers:
The Car Craft Nationals Show is a yearly show about this time of year at the MN State Fair Grounds. Something like the Back To The 50's Show done earlier this year.Unlike the Back To The 50's Show which limits the range of years up to 1964. The Car Craft Nationals Show allows any car,Truck,motorcycle,and or, custom show thing to be shown. Show runs all weekend Fri 10-6, Sat 9-6, Sun 9-5. There was an ad in the StarTribune last Sunday in the Source Section of the paper. I believe it also may have a web site. Don't quote me on this but admission is $8 each day, two day pass $14, and to enter your car it is $55 which allows you, a passinger,and your car all 3 days. Advance tickets can be purchased at Checker Auto. If your a motorhead?, this shows for you.
Sky Looney

1 - 9 of 9 Posts