Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I believe we should thank Spag for being our EYES at Wilmington...he has been feeding us pictures we would have never seen...Eye SPY from the infancy of this forum....a job well done....

And what is this about Ernest's birthday...who cares!! Just kidding Ernie :cheers: Lots of birthdays to follow

Michael

·
Registered
540 Posts
Thanks Spag!!!!!!

I belive we should thank Spag for being our EYES at Wilmington...he has been feeding us pictures we would have never seen...Eye SPY from the infancy of this forum....a job well done....

And what is this about Ernest's birthday...who cares!! Just kidding Ernie :cheers: Lots of birthdays to follow

Michael
Amen Mike!!! we love Spag, we love Spag, we love Spag.....:cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I agree!:)
:) , And am pleased to thank deluke and others for being willing to step up and help the rest of us here in waiting, so YES "Thank's to all those that contribute to educating us." :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I am also in agreement!...................:cheers:
THANKS, THANKS, THANKS,:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Anytime guys! I appreciate the thought!

I usually just swing by either on the way to or from work if I happen to be thinking about it, and always have my camera handy - no big deal for me! I think my odometer said that I live 1.2 miles away...

It is really cool when I'm at the stoplight (at the corner of the plant) just before I cross over and get on the highway - and suddenly notice that I'm surrounded by SKYs or Solstices out getting tested.
It gets pretty exciting to know that one of them will be mine in the future.

Just trying to share that excitement with my forum family!

Deluke is the one we need to be thanking!! She has been going out of her way to help us!

THANKS DELUKE!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Anytime guys! I appreciate the thought!

I usually just swing by either on the way to or from work if I happen to be thinking about it, and always have my camera handy - no big deal for me! I think my odometer said that I live 1.2 miles away...

It is really cool when I'm at the stoplight (at the corner of the plant) just before I cross over and get on the highway - and suddenly notice that I'm surrounded by SKYs or Solstices out getting tested.
It gets pretty exciting to know that one of them will be mine in the future.

Just trying to share that excitement with my forum family!

Deluke is the one we need to be thanking!! She has been going out of her way to help us!

THANKS DELUKE!
It's my dealer that does the important stuff. But your welcome. One day Spag and myself will be cruizing around in our Turbos. His Red Line and My GXP.

I just love the pictures Spag. Thanks for sharing ond going out of your way getting them. It makes the wait a little easier. Well usually it does. Sometimes I'm ready to give up but I just love the Solstice and can't imagine not getting my GXP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts