Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long shot but what the heck. Anyone got any taillights laying around that they wouldnt mind parting with? Broken is fine, I suppose a perished seal would probably be ideal if the lenses are okay. I would like to prototype some vauxhall lightning inspired taillights this coming winter so I will be cutting it up, testing fitment, etc.

·
Registered
17,452 Posts
I have one small piece missing from one of my spare Opel tail light...I also possess a full set of almost new SKY lights with the WEBB alternating diode installed...but those I am not selling CHEAP...

·
Registered
409 Posts
Rockchops, Where are you located? If located in the Chicago area, I have THIS LEFT TAIL LIGHT for sale on Craigslist, very cheap because of a flaw in the red reflector inside (created from a very hot small marker light bulb) and also the imperfect finish on the horizontal chrome bar inside. It might be exactly what you are looking for. Shipping would be impractical only because of the extra expense of it.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Rockchops, Where are you located? If located in the Chicago area, I have THIS LEFT TAIL LIGHT for sale on Craigslist, very cheap because of a flaw in the red reflector inside (created from a very hot small marker light bulb) and also the imperfect finish on the horizontal chrome bar inside. It might be exactly what you are looking for. Shipping would be impractical only because of the extra expense of it.
If he doesnt need the one, im interested in this. my housing is cracked(i did a dumb thing). Im in southeast missouri, but i have a friend that goes to chicago most weekends.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be perfect! Link is dead but if thats as described, that's exactly what I am looking for. I am outside Philadelphia -- shipping would probably be a out 20 bucks which Id be happy to pay.

·
Registered
409 Posts
That would be perfect! Link is dead but if thats as described, that's exactly what I am looking for. I am outside Philadelphia -- shipping would probably be a out 20 bucks which Id be happy to pay.
I really don't want to ship it. I bought two used ones that required shipping. Both arrived broken, the tips break too easy during shipping.

Sorry for the dead link. I renewed the post and must have deleted the original. CLICK HERE to see many pictures of the tail light. It is a "pick-up item" sale.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really don't want to ship it. I bought two used ones that required shipping. Both arrived broken, the tips break too easy during shipping.

Sorry for the dead link. I renewed the post and must have deleted the original. CLICK HERE to see many pictures of the tail light. It is a "pick-up item" sale.
No problem, dont blame you. I have a couple of friends in that area that might be able to pick up -- I will PM you if it works out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts