Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
<<Updated Schedule Information>>>

Hello all,

My name is John LeTourneau, and I thank you guys and gals for putting on a great show at Saturn of Downers Grove. It was marvelous to see so many Sky's there in one place. Sky Baby and the rest of you are an awesome bunch of owners. I also wanted to let you know about our upcoming 9th Annual SPC Summer Rally, August 2-6, which is being held in the Chicago-land area. Our schedule for the week is as follows:

Wednesday, August 2, 2006

7:30 a.m. Depart for US41 Dragstrip
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Quarter mile test and tune
1:15 p.m. Depart for hotel
3:00-5:30 Open Time
5:30 Depart for Hollywood Boulevard Theater
7:00 Watch Clerks 2
9:00 Cold Stone Creamery

Thursday, August 3, 2006

7:30 a.m. Registration Opens at Autobahn
8:30 a.m. Drivers meeting
9:00 a.m. First car on track
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch break
5:00 Depart for Hotel
7:00 After party hosted by TMW Dyno

Friday, August 4, 2006

8:30 a.m. Depart for breakfast
9:30 a.m. Arrive at TMW Dyno
10:00 a.m. First car on the dyno
12:00 -1:00 p.m. Break for lunch
5:00 p.m. Depart for dinner, location TBD
7:30 p.m. Go-karts, if weather permits

Saturday, August 5, 2006

8:30 a.m. Depart for breakfast
9:45 a.m. Depart for Saturn of Joliet
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Car show hosted by Saturn of Joliet
5:30 Depart for final dinner

Sunday, August 6: Farewell breakfast, then return home

For registration and cost information, please visit us at: saturnperformanceclub.com. If you have any further questions, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks for your time, I look forward to seeing you in a week!

John LeTourneau
Founder/President The SPC

·
Registered
308 Posts
rally

here is my delema do i take off work and come down or do i stay at work and go see kenny chesney on the 3rd

eani miani mini mo sorry guys but kenny chesney takes prioraty
:jester: :jester:

just joking with you i could not make it any way have to work and yes i do have tickets to see kenny in concert on the 3rd in madison wisconsin.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
SPC1 said:
Hello all,

My name is John LeTourneau, and I thank you guys and gals for putting on a great show at Saturn of Downers Grove. It was marvelous to see so many Sky's there in one place. Sky Baby and the rest of you are an awesome bunch of owners. I also wanted to let you know about our upcoming 9th Annual SPC Summer Rally, August 2-6, which is being held in the Chicago-land area. Our schedule for the week is as follows:

Wednesday, August 2, Private test and tune at US41 Dragstrip in Morocco, IN with a bracket and heads up elimination. In the evening we'll seeing Clerks 2 at Hollywood Boulevard, during our annual Rally movie night.

Thursday, August 3: High Speed lapping day at the exclusive Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, Illinois. This gives owners the chance to really work out their cars and see what they're capable of in a safe, non-street environment. Bring your helmets! We will have a limited number of instructors available. After our lapping day, we'll attend an evening party hosted by TMW Dyno.

Friday, August 4: Dyno shootout at TMW Dyno in Rockdale, Illinois. With a Dynojet 248C, wideband O2 and boost datalogging, we learn exactly what kind of power everybody makes at the wheels. After the dyno shootout, it's go-kart time!!

Saturday, August 5: Car show at Saturn of Joliet from 10 until 3 with lunch provided courtesy of Saturn of Joliet. We'll also hand out our awards here. This is a sister dealership to Saturn of Downers Grove.

Sunday, August 6: Farewell breakfast, then return home

For registration and cost information, please visit us at: saturnperformanceclub.com. If you have any further questions, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks for your time, I look forward to seeing you in a week!

John LeTourneau
Founder/President The SPC
Would have loved to come out (as my first official appearance as a SPC Jr member). But will be out of town until the day before the show and most likely BEAT TO DEATH...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bentley said:
here is my delema do i take off work and come down or do i stay at work and go see kenny chesney on the 3rd

eani miani mini mo sorry guys but kenny chesney takes prioraty
:jester: :jester:

just joking with you i could not make it any way have to work and yes i do have tickets to see kenny in concert on the 3rd in madison wisconsin.

Then again, you'll always have Kenny on CD/MP3, and only have the Rally live once a year.. =) But, like the Cubs, there's always next year..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts