Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if Saturn will speed up production for SKY. Although I will wait for however long it takes, if GM does not let itsd greed come to play, they might would lose some customers. The new Camaro/Pontiac GTO400Hpand all the Mopar HEMI cars that are resurging, could jump up and bite Saturn in the A?x%. Recent article I read stated that the auto mfgrs are going after the Baby Boomers again with the muscle cars because they are retiring later and that is where the $$$$$ are. I staying with the SKY but just wanted to hear feedback on a different subject.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Ernest said:
Was wondering if Saturn will speed up production for SKY. Although I will wait for however long it takes, if GM does not let itsd greed come to play, they might would lose some customers. The new Camaro/Pontiac GTO400Hpand all the Mopar HEMI cars that are resurging, could jump up and bite Saturn in the A?x%. Recent article I read stated that the auto mfgrs are going after the Baby Boomers again with the muscle cars because they are retiring later and that is where the $$$$$ are. I staying with the SKY but just wanted to hear feedback on a different subject.:cheers:
Being one of the last of the Baby Boomers, I am getting the Sky also, My dealer said he heard a couple weeks ago that they are trying to move up production a few weeks, instead of getting the first cars out the last of march I think he means the first week of march... which means production should start in the next couple of weeks if we are lucky.....

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
:cheers: Preliminary news is that production for the 1st images will be between Feb 13th and March 6Th, no specifics as to when will they be received... :banghead:

No images as of today either... :mad: I'm thinking the 19th will be the day (Thursday)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
:cheers: Preliminary news is that production for the 1st images will be between Feb 13th and March 6Th, no specifics as to when will they be received... :banghead:

No images as of today either... :mad: I'm thinking the 19th will be the day (Thursday)

SKY DEALER were the first images the showroom cars, and if that is when production starts...how long does it usually take to see it at the dealership?

·
Registered
79 Posts
my dealer

my dealer already send it there order for a yellow sky to showcase in there floor.....and they sent that in about a week ago....they said for the customer he guess in a week or two....he said once you send the order it takes generally 6-8 weeks....at most

joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts