Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Right now? I would not touch this with a 10 foot pole. There have been many many gimmicks with junk like this in past. What bothers me the MOST about this dude is his feedback--Now it is possible (or a veerry long shot) what this guy is claiming, but he does not really give information, just an elaborate song and dance, putting more resistance betwen your ECU and what ever he said, externally, to me does not sound as a wise thing to do--I think, no, I feel it is a scam--I would stay waway from it, even if I got 1 for free I would not take the chance of damaging my Sky:nono: If this so called "product" is so hot, why is it on ebay? Resisters costs pennies, with shipping alone he made 5000% profit--If not more--to me it smells like a scam--

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
DonnaSky run do not walk away from this, it a only resister :nono:

The forum has a supporting vender called vector motorsports give them a call and they can explain it alot better. :thumbs:

Please note also that I am not representing vector motorsports and will not be using vector since I have a redline on order:thumbs:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Can we all say "Snake Oil"!!!

It will not work!:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
So what you are all saying in a nice way is, It is cheaper and as effective to stand over your car, arms outstretched and say "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......gooooo ffffaaaaaaster....mmmmmmmmmmm" But If i saw something like that and I didn't know (which I never would) Here is where I would come to find out! :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
BEWARE

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts