Votes: 50 70.4%
  • HELL NO!!!

Votes: 21 29.6%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am undecided at this point! wether to have splash guards or not.

The plus side is when there installed the veichle looks lower, and if you have 20 inch rims that hang out a little it actually serves a purpose.

Im just not sure if it looks better with the guards. What do you guys think?:crazy:

·
Registered
432 Posts
There was a long discussion a few months back.

Search for "To mudflap or not to mudflap" for info and pictures.

Mine didn't get installed at PDI and will be added later. Got home from picking up the car and noticed road tar behind the wheel wells. At least it didn't show much on the black car, but I'd much rather not have to clean it off after every drive.

·
Registered
197 Posts
They really help cut down on the dirt being splashed back onto the front fender. You won't need to wash as often.
Well worth it. Easy to put on.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Had mine installed Saturday, compensation for all the issues I have been having with my roof. In two days I can tell they will save me a ton of washing already.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had mine installed Saturday, compensation for all the issues I have been having with my roof. In two days I can tell they will save me a ton of washing already.
OK im going to do it! im convinced:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
These were a must have down here where I am living. All the track vehicles on post drive down packed dirt roads but cross over the pavement in various areas. These were a major difference in the amount of crud lining the side of my Little Missy. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Yes, but not just mudflaps but the Splashguards from GM. The splash guards are a must to stop rocks from being thrown up and chipping the paint.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I was at he dealership today. They installed wheel locks for $56.00. And could install G.M. mud flaps for $200.00.............I'll do that next week...:cool:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I was at he dealership today. They installed wheel locks for $56.00. And could install G.M. mud flaps for $200.00.............I'll do that next week...:cool:
If you are willing -- GM SKY Splash guards $89.00 and it takes 30 min to install...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Hey Rick!...I AM INTERESTED....info please

$200.00 INCLUDES INSTALLATION

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I bought them today =)

·
Registered
168 Posts
I will put them on when we get the R/L $89 seems good... was that through the dealer or another source?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Have them on mine I think they look good and do tha job of protecting against those stone chip along the side of the car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts